SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : WOW!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

WOW!!

Did you ever read ANYTHING in the Old Testament (God’s First Covenant with His People) and find yourself thinking, “Wow, this is frightening in the EXACTNESS and PRECISION and incredible DETAIL that God requires His People to live and NOT FORGET!” Do you find yourself feeling overwhelmed by the weightiness and importance of it, seeing how your life and connection to God’s People are at stake over it? How about realizing with a resounding “WOW!!!!!!!” every time you read about some way of doing something or not doing it that sounds so fearfully overwhelming and impossible to manage, or you tremble at the severity of the consequences of not doing it right. Just think: Jesus DID it!! At every point, in every minute detail He actually fulfilled every one of these requirements! This should serve to inspire our hearts to marvel at Him. What kind of INCREDIBLE Being has actually exceeded this unfathomable standard in every area of living while dwelling in mortal flesh?!! Furthermore, He did it FOR YOU. So with your life hidden in Him, you have done that too, and the essence of THAT SAME AMAZING BEING now resides IN YOU—WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! Wouldn’t you like to know Him and everything about Him? Look at what He is like!!

To really know JESUS, not know "about" JESUS but to spend time and really get to know this awesome, amazing, person JESUS who has done all for me!! Just thought I would share this here with some few...

God bless
maryjane

2013/6/17 21:36Profile
romanchog

Re: WOW!!

MaryJane:
I just wanted to let you know how your posts ALWAYS bless me. There is always so much depth to what you post. I never know just what to say, but I always look forward to reading them.

2013/6/17 23:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy