SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Upcoming remnant meetings in Barnsdall- Pastor Brian Long (July 12-14, 2013)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

With 10 days left till the meetings you are still free to attend saints. Do make your arrangements and consider coming out to meet many brethren who will be there.

2013/7/2 11:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Bringing this back up again and you can stay tuned for updates on these meetings and if you have questions either post them here or on this facebook page for brother Frank.

2013/7/3 10:58Profile

Re:

Hi saints, there are a few folks from the host church who have expressed a desire to open up their homes to brothers and sisters who would like to come for the meetings. If you would like to come and needed a place to stay, please e-mail me and I will pass it along Pastor Brian Long. [email protected] .............bro Frank

2013/7/3 13:10
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Bringing this up again for any last minute brothers and sisters who will feel led to try and come to these meetings. Please do pray also for the Lord to meet each person in a special way and manifest Himself as King and Lord over everything that is done.

I believe the Lord is going to do a special work there for His glory alone.

2013/7/5 11:00Profile
jstrang

Owasso, OK

Re:

Hello there saints!

I wanted to yet again bring this up and let you know, if you are planning on flying into Tulsa, OK on either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning for the upcoming Remnant Meetings, please feel free to contact me. I work in Tulsa on Friday and would be happy to pick you up on my way home from work. Also, anyone needing a place to stay, please contact me and I will find a home for you to stay either in Bartlesville or Barnsdall.

Look forward to meeting you all and seeing you at the meetings. More than anything, pray that God would be glorified, we would be removed and Christ would have the preeminence that is due His holy name.

Peace and blessings,
brother Jeremy
www.Time2Stand.com
[email protected]
(815)-980-0560

2013/7/9 7:18Profile
Elibeth

Re: Upcoming remnant meetings in Barnsdall- Pastor Brian Long (July 12-14, 2013)

Dear brothers,

I have thought about this gathering so much.

And Oh How I would LOVE to be there !

I pray The Lord will strengthen and bless each soul that is there
with the Love that comes ONLY from Him.
And that there will be a seeking of His Kingdom,as we have not
yet seen,...that will draw souls like a magnet to the Great and Holy One.

Isn't that what happened in the early church ?

Anyway bless you,
elizabeth

2013/7/10 21:11Profile
lovejt

Re:

Me too. Really wish i could go. I've grown in appreciation for brother Brian Long. I pray that this conference really blesses every listener/speaker and God is glorified.

2013/7/11 12:53Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Do pray for the working of God's Spirit in these meetings over the next few days!

2013/7/12 7:00Profile
jstrang

Owasso, OK

Re:

The majority of the Testimonies and Messages from these meetings are now available. You can access www.time2stand.com and scroll down until you see the Remnant Meetings. I am sure brother Greg will post on Sermon Index soon.

Peace and blessings all.

Jeremy

2013/7/21 23:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy