SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Upcoming remnant meetings in Barnsdall- Pastor Brian Long (July 12-14, 2013)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Just so you know there is no-cost for the meeting and meals are included. Do pray about traveling out for these days as God leads you.

Friday – 12th July—-Evening meeting 7pm

Saturday – 13th July– 8am breakfast. 9am meeting. 12.30 Lunch served. 3pm meeting. 6pm light meal. 7pm meeting.

Sunday – 14th July — 10am meeting. Noon meal together. 6pm meeting.

2013/6/19 17:25Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Bringing this back up again for the saints to see and pray about attending.

2013/6/21 22:34Profile

Re:

Dear brothers ans sisters, brother Brian will be preaching Friday night and Saturday night and Sunday morning. The focus on the gatherings will be the attributes of God and fellowship.

Friday night- The goodness of God

Saturday night- The Holiness of God

Sunday AM - The love of God. Sunday evening -open testimonies from the saints.

In the sessions on Saturday I will be leading of , leading off mind you, not preaching, about the Vastness of God and in the afternoon, the glory of God. Mixed through all of this will be Aileen Gilchrist who many know from this site, leading us in worship. Lord, bless us with your presence is our prayer............bro Frank

2013/6/21 23:47
jstrang

Marshfield, Wisconsin

Re:

Brother Frank, sure cannot wait to meet up with you! Please let me know if I can be of service. I urge everyone to commit to serious prayer for the meetings and even coming to the meetings.

Peace and blessings brothers and sisters,

Jeremy

www.Time2Stand.com

2013/6/22 1:16Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

These meetings are just a few weeks away saints. Please be in prayer that God will meet with all who gather together in a mighty way. God is desiring to manifest Himself. I trust many saints in areas around Oklahoma or further can make the trip.

2013/6/23 8:33Profile

Re:

We have a dear brother who has a fifteen seater van and is willing to shuttle folks between Bartlesville and Barnsdall. If you are planning to attend and need this service, please let me know. You can e-mail me at appolus@aol.com ..........bro Frank

2013/6/24 19:51
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

"The time is now. Count the cost. You will be persecuted, tested, and tried. You will be misunderstood, hated by the world, and sometimes hated even by the members of your own household.9 There will be tears, heartache, tribulation, suffering and pain. But, you will be living for the One who is worthy of all, and whose eternal kingdom cannot be shaken nor ever fade away. You will have the privilege of serving the King of kings and the Lord of all lords. Moreover, you will one day have the awesome indescribable experience of seeing His glorious face and hearing Him call you by name as His own." - brother Brian

2013/6/25 21:56Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

About 3 weeks to go before the meetings saints. Do pray about taking the trip to attend.

2013/6/26 20:55Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Remind saints this gathering is just 2 weeks away. Do consider coming in person.

2013/6/29 15:32Profile

Re:

Thank you brother for bringing this back before the forum. All are indeed welcome , just 11 days until the meetings. .............bro Frank

2013/7/1 15:03

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy