SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : is this michael pearl gospel tract okay to continue to pass out

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

is this michael pearl gospel tract okay to continue to pass out

http://nogreaterjoy.org/shop/god-made-jesus-to-be-sin-gospel-tract

If you check out the link of this tract you can preview it. The reason why i ask this question is because I have been using this tract for some time now and even during the times i have struggled spiritually in my life i have still have tried to give out tracts or lay them in places. Today i was at a town fest and i was laying these in spots that i thought people could see and pick them up and i did hand one to a person. My wife ordered me more because they are very cheap and i also printed some out. But, i want to make sure their is not something wrong with the message. I did notice that the resurrection was left out of this message i believe and i wondered if that could still have a bad affect on someone getting saved?

2013/6/15 2:10Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re: is this michael pearl gospel tract okay to continue to pass out

well i decided to add on the back of this the resurrection myself. For me the gospel presentation is very good and needs to be seen.

2013/6/15 11:11Profile
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re: is this michael pearl gospel tract okay to continue to pass out

brother, I read the tract and think it is wonderful.

2013/6/16 8:57Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Hey brother i think it is great too, but it was something thast just popped into my mind the other day was that their was nothing about the resurrection on the tract. I think that is very important to the gospel to be left out, so i am a little paranoid about it, so i added something on the back of the tract in my handwriting about the resurrection. Thanks for your input brother, this tract is one of the best i have otherwise when it comes to the visual aspect about the cross and how we have sinned against God.

2013/6/16 9:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy