SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Principles For The Gathering of Believers FREE EBOOK released

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Principles For The Gathering of Believers FREE EBOOK released

Saints,

The Scriptures declare that the Gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. This preaching and spreading of the Gospel will be done not by the ingenuity of men, but by the working of the Spirit of God. Do you want to be involved with God's work at the end of the age? God uses the simple to confound the wise. His ways are not our ways. We need revival in our countries like what we see in the underground house Churches in China. May God teach, gather, and raise a remnant for His glory.

Learn the following from this volume:
-Prepare for coming persecution in non-persecuted countries.
-Learn Principles of how to gather as the Church from the Book of Acts and current underground Churches.
-Access resources that will help your gathering or house Church meeting.
-Experience personal revival and the Spirit's empowerment.

Get the free ebook here: http://www.gospelebooks.net/gospelfellowships

A preview from the Foreword:
The time is now. Count the cost. You will be persecuted, tested, and tried. You will be misunderstood, hated by the world, and sometimes hated even by the members of your own household. There will be tears, heartache, tribulation, suffering and pain. But, you will be living for the One who is worthy of all, and whose eternal kingdom cannot be shaken nor ever fade away. You will have the privilege of serving the King of kings and the Lord of all lords. Moreover, you will one day have the awesome indescribable experience of seeing His glorious face and hearing Him call you by name as His own. – brother Brian

A Preview of some chapter titles, to see all chapter titles visit here: http://gospelfellowships.net/principles-book/

Principle 1 – Solely Looking to the Person of Jesus Christ
Principle 2 – Where 2 or 3 are Gathered Together
Principle 3 – God’s People Scattered in Sects
Principle 4 – God Directed Churches Needed
Principle 5 – The Book of Acts our Example
Principle 6 – Not Depending on or Needing Buildings
Principle 7 – The People of God are the Church
Principle 8 – Taking a Stand for the Testimony of the Church
Principle 9 – The Early Apostles didn’t Seek after Money
Principle 10 – Preaching the Good News
Principle 11 – Leading is Serving in Humility
etc…

2013/6/14 17:58Profile
turn

USA

Re: Principles For The Gathering of Believers FREE EBOOK released

Overall, Principles for the Gathering of Believers Under the Headship of Jesus Christ reads like a Christian primer at times with many familiar Scripture quotes and references but its message is needed.

House churches were a central component in the New Testament writings and in the first few centuries of the early church.

Most convicting and challenging to this reader was its exhortations for Christians in non-persecuted countries to witness and give testimony to honor Jesus Christ and win others to the Christian faith.

Stories of house church believers and martyrs in North Korea were particularly memorable.

The value of the book is much higher than its price. If you want, you can get a paperback copy of the book for 8.78 USD plus shipping today at Amazon.com. Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1489557318/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_YfhVrb1JEQVEH

2013/6/15 9:56Profile

I am half way through the book and it has been refreshing and edifying. Kenneth and Bia

2013/6/15 14:16
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Just so saints know Gospel Fellowships and brother involved do not make any profit nor do any authors in the volume. The Amazon.com paperback is offered 100% at cost-value.

2013/6/15 15:27Profile
turn

USA

Re:

As stated elsewhere, the e-book price is $0.00.

Link: http://www.gospelebooks.net/gospelfellowships

Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DDTZSDO/

2013/6/15 16:23Profile
jstrang

Marshfield, Wisconsin

Re:

Praise God brother for this book! Hope to meet you in person soon brother Greg.

Blessings,

J-

2013/6/15 23:42Profile
jdlashley

South Carolina

Brother Greg,

I want to say, this book has been a blessing to me. I have also discovered it right at a time it was much needed.

I can't remember how many times my heart has almost leapt from my chest while reading it. It has been inspiring, convicting, and provoking for me. It has answered some questions, as well as causing others to arise regarding my own preconceived notions and understanding of certain things.

It has also lead me to explore the "Simple Church" method more in depth. This was something I had heard of, but never really gave much thought to.

Thank you,

James

2013/8/15 1:41Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy