SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Dwell in me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Dwell in me

As I was walking this morning, I noticed worms, everywhere along the sidewalk, worms. A virtual feast for the birds of the sky. Yet, by the time I was walking, the sun had been up for a few hours. These worms had all but dried up. I even saw a bird take one of these worms then just drop it and fly away. I am sure the " early birds," had feasted on the worms that were fresh and now, later, there was only dried up worms. A poem began to come to my heart.

And the words of Psalm 63. A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
(Psa 63:1-5)

DWELL IN ME

Who takes care of the grass of the field?
You do Lord we must simply yield
Who takes care of the birds of the sky?
You do Lord for you dwell on high

Dwell in the deepest parts of me
Thank you Lord for setting me free
Free to walk and free to run
Free to fight, the battle won

Free o Lord yes free indeed
Free to fight and free to bleed
Free to walk the pilgrim way
Free to walk with you each day

The Lord's free man, a servant still