SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Look up to the cross!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Look up to the cross!!!

Brothers and sisters, when I look up to the cross I see humility. I see my Lord humbled and naked for the whole world to see. Nothing hidden. When I look up to the cross I see justice. I see sin condemned. Oh brothers and sisters when I look up to the cross I see mercy . Mercy for me, mercy for me, mercy for me. I do not see my own condemnation, I see my Jesus condemned and rejected by the world, willingly taking my place. Yes, I see Jesus. There is therefore, now no condemnation, because He took my condemnation, to those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Oh what a glorious freedom. Free indeed, free indeed , free indeed. Free indeed to stand and fight. To battle even unto death, with my fellow freed men. I pray today that those whom the Son has set free will catch a glimpse of who they are in Christ. Royal priests in a royal priesthood. Children of the living God. Loved and redeemed and reconciled and called to walk in the beauty of holiness. That the world may know that Jesus was sent by the Father. That the world may see something of the glory of God which was given to Jesus and which He has given to us. Rise up and shine today saints of God, rise up and shine, for you are loved so much. How much? Look up to the cross!!!!

2013/6/5 17:39
wombat1

Melbourne

Re: Look up to the cross!!!

For those that walk not after the flesh , many are preaching that verve would be legalism but a new day is dawning. Praise God. Regards Oskar.

2013/6/5 20:44Profile
MaryJane

When I look up to the cross I see my beloved JESUS and I can not help but my heart be stirred. My JESUS who has sacrificed all so that I might have the privilege to stand before a mighty, holy, and awesome GOD calling out ABBA FATHER! JESUS who looked upon me as I walked deceived and dying in my own willful sin showed mercy and touched my heart...in a moment I was made new. HE cleansed me of my sins, healed me of my wounds, and made HIS home in my heart, giving me new life! This is the JESUS I know and see when I look up to the cross. JESUS who holds on to me and carries me through each storm. JESUS, who when I am weak is so very strong. HE is LORD of my life and as HE gave all for me, nothing less can be expected or accepted from me. In HIM there is no guilt, or condemnations for past sins but there is freedom, yes freedom to live unto HIM, freedom to seek HIM and submit to HIM, freedom to call HIM LORD and know with out doubt HE will respond...We are family, HE and I. There is such a bond, such closeness that it can never be broken!!

Thank you brother Frank for sharing what FATHER has placed on your heart, it was truly these words you shared that inspired my heart to pour out to HIM as I have shared above!! What a good day to think upon HIM and to be lost in HIM!! We are indeed family, a hundred brothers and sisters knit together with ONE LIFE found in HIM!!!

God bless
maryjane

2013/6/6 7:46Profile

Re:

Amen dear sister, amen. My heart truly witnesses with your meditations this morning. What a blessed thing to be knitted in Spirit, the Holy Spirit who is forever magnifying the Lord Jesus in our hearts.

What about anyone else? If I start the line, how would you fill in the rest ......

"When I look up to the cross I see........................................"

bro Frank

2013/6/6 13:40
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

"When I look up to the cross I see."" The crimson stain on the pure white fleece of the perfect and sinless Lamb, the flesh of my savior. Why me Lord?

What Jesus did, no one but Him, could accomplish for a poor wretch like me. How Lord, How can such an act of Love be understood? But, I believe it and from what you say, that settles it. Thank you is not enough. What can I do to deserve such love. Nothing! Oh, if there is only something I could do. You have made it so that only You can receive Glory for what you have made me to be. The Offspring of God, fellow heirs with Christ Jesus to The Glory of your Kingdom, a son of God. This is my glory also, and in Him only will I glory.

In Christ: Phillip

2013/6/7 0:25Profile

Re:

Amen brother Phillip...............bro Frank

2013/6/7 9:20
proudpapa

Look up to the cross!!!

Wounderful post. Absolute wounderful!

2013/6/20 23:55Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

When I look up at the cross... its empty. When I look in the tomb its empty!!!

Praise God, Jesus, he is risen, he has defeated death and sin no longer has a hold me.

2013/6/21 4:55Profile

Re:

When I look up to the cross I see.......Five bleeding wounds he bears. Recieved on Calvary. They poor effectual prayer. They strongly plead for me. Forgive him, oh forgive tthey cry. Not let that ransomed sinner die. Forgive him, oh forgive they cry. Not let that ransomed sinner die.

Bearmaster

2013/6/21 8:06

Re:

When I look up to the cross I see.......There is a fountain filled with blood drawn from Immanuels vein. Where sinners plunged beneath its flood lose all their guilty stains.

2013/6/21 8:09

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy