Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : A Day of Repentance 7/14

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 A Day of Repentance 7/14

Invitation to preach on a “A Day of Repentance 7/14” and to pray!
2 Chronicles 7:13,14,15 on Sunday, July 14, 2013

When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. - 2 Chronicles 7:13-15

In light of developments in North America we invite all Pastors and Christian Leaders in North America to preach in A Day of Repentance 7/14 during Sunday worship services on July 14, using 2 Chronicles 7:14 as our common guide for unity, humility, prayer and repentance from our sins, that the Lord may forgive and heal our lands.

If you are a Pastor or Christian Leader, we request your preaching Repentance in your Church or fellowship. If you are a Christian receiving this notice, would you please pass this on to your Pastor to preach Repentance in your Church or Fellowship on July 14th, 2013.

We also encourage prayer gatherings on Saturday, July 13 to intercede for a mighty move of the Holy Spirit on Sunday, July 14 as we repent for our sins and the sins of the Church. For additional details and contact information, please visit www.prayersurgenow.net. As a follow up to A Day of Repentance 7/14 for your congregation or ministry, please consider 10 Days of Prayer: September 4-14, 2013 during the 10 Days of Awe - from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur - for your city or region. Please consider the following inspiration for "Repentance” and “10 Days”.

"Repent" was the first word Jesus spoke when He began to preach in Matthew 4:17. Repentance is not only the key to entering the Kingdom of Heaven, it is also the key final act by which the Lord - honoring His covenant with His People at a time when He has shut up heaven and has sent pestilence - hears from heaven, forgives our sins and heals our land as revealed in 2 Chronicles 7:13-15. There is now a growing realization in the body of Christ that we need to activate this Truth through days of repentance. Another nonprofit, nondenominational Christian ministry is also supporting the season of repentance in all communities: www.dayofrepentance.org.

10 Days is a vision rooted in Jesus' prayer in John 17, "let them be one as we are one". We believe that Jesus is a strategy for bringing city-wide churches together into a 10 Day season of worship, prayer, and fasting on an annual basis. The focus of the time is three-fold: (1) personal repentance, encounter with God, and transformation; (2) corporate prayer for Scriptural promises; and (3) promoting " longing" for the return of Christ. As Zechariah 8:20-21 states, "In that day people from one city will go to another saying, 'Come, seek the Lord with us. I myself am going". It's our hope that such a movement of preaching repentance and prayer from city-to-city will take place during this annual time-table. Please visit www.10days.net for more information.

Those inviting you to preach Repentance and to pray are:
Dai Sup Han, Facilitator, Prayer Surge NOW!, Serving with YWAM
[email protected]
Jonathan Friz, Facilitator, 10 Days of Prayer & New England Alliance
[email protected]
Edgar Reich, Facilitator, Revival USA Canada
[email protected]

2013/5/30 16:10Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy