SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : พระเจ้าเป็นความรัก God is Love

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ArthurRosh

พระเจ้าเป็นความรัก God is Love

God is love.

When we want to know true love, we must know God first.

From God, our Creator, we humans can know real love.

The love that comes from God is not emotional, sexual, or selfish. It is very different than human love.

God’s love is:

Giving- God loved the world so much that he gave us Jesus Christ to save us from our sin and free us from eternal suffering. He paid the highest price for us to not have to go to hell. Not only that, but every day God gives us life, breath, and all good things. He gives good gifts to humans because he is love.

Sacrificial-God showed his love to humans through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross. We were enemies of God because we did not choose to believe that he is the creator of the world and we chose to rebel against God by worshipping and serving other spirits. God, our Creator, paid the price for humans to be free from the power of sin and the control of spirits so that they could have a relationship with Him alone. He did not have to make the sacrifice, but he did it because He is love.

Unconditional-God’s love is not based on what we have done or not done for him. We do not have to offer God anything for God to love us. God’s love is not based on feelings or emotions. He does not love us because we are lovable or because we make Him feel good; He loves us because He is love.

Good-God’s love is what we humans have been looking for. God’s love is what our hearts really want. We know that there is something that is missing in our lives. I am telling you today that what you are missing is the good love of God.

Changing Us-If we allow the love of God into our lives, we will be changed. God loves us just the way we are, but he loves us too much to let us stay that way! He wants us to change us, from the inside out. When we experience his love, it brings healing to our broken hearts. When we experience the love of God, we will turn away from all of our other “gods” who are really not God at all! We will see that we are not the same person we used to be as God’s love changes our hearts.

There is nothing in this world like the love of our Creator God. We hope that you will experience this love and find rest for your heart. The love of God is the reason you and I live in this world. You can know this love and have this peace by trusting Jesus Christ alone. He is the picture of God’s great love in action.

From the Bible:
“In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. Herein is love, not that we loved God but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins” (I John 4:9-10).

http://kwamrak.org/?p=356

2013/5/27 16:26Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: พระเจ้าเป็น#

พระเจ้าเป็นความรัก = God Is Love

2013/5/27 19:00Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re: พระเจ้าเป็น#

Quite honestly the thing that turned me around was realising that God loves me. Like knowing it deep down on the inside.

That everything in life, no matter what it is, can compare to that.

Everything starts with His heart of love, everything.

Jesus said these powerful words. Now this is eternal life, that they may know thee, the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

To know him, deep down, that he loves and is the best father in the universe. That while I was still a sinner he sent his Son to die for me.

We are the moon he is the Son, not only is our light a reflection of him it is him the radiance of Gods glory and the exact representation of his being.

What amazing Grace.

2013/5/28 3:17Profile
ArthurRosh

Re:

Amen dear Brother.

D.L. Moody was at a church where the preacher preached seven straight sermons on the love of God from John 3:16

God so loved the world that He gave His only Son

Moody said, "I never knew up until that point that God loved us so much."

I tell you there is one thing that draws above everything else in the world and that is love.

As a result of those sermons he began to study the love of God again and again.

"I took up that word love and I do not know how many weeks I spent in studying the passages in which it occurs, till at last I could not help but love people. I had been feeding on love so long that I was anxious to do everybody good I came in contact with."

You take up the subject of love in the Bible you will get so full of it that all you have to do is speak and act and a flood of the love of God flows out.

It is the same with the word faith.

2013/5/28 18:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy