SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Reflections of a broken Heart

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JoeFrank

Reflections of a broken Heart

Dear: JESUS

Im Broken and shattered the mud dries and cracks and I realize I am dry and Thirsty in a Desert.

Where is the water we say, where is the rain.

Ice forms on my Heart and I can no longer speak without my teeth clanking a sorrowful tune, each step I struggle to take may be my last.

I search for answers and find only Condemnation from those who are Ohh so much like me.

I looked for LOVE but Found only confusion and Sorrow, and My Heart bleeds and My Heart is in anguish and My Heart slows until each beat sounds like the sound of an Ant's foot step.

JESUS won't you help us, JESUS don't be far from me, I need you and only you. I want Your Wisdom! I want Your LOVE and only you’re LOVE. Ohh master of Peace Rain you Spirit Down on US.

Renew, Remake, Resurrect this broken Body, Ohh master I beg You to have mercy on me, To Cause me to be Gentle, To Cause me to Cautious, To Cause me to Be a REFLECTION of your LOVE to this dying World.

I will seek you; I will give up all the things that keep me bound to this world.

I Ask In Your Name LORD JESUS make me to be broken and fill me with your spirit and guide me all the days of my fleeting Life.

Amen.

2005/3/14 1:32Profile
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Re: Reflections of a broken Heart

How can I go on Lord? Why do I not feel your Fire in my Bones? Where are you? Where are You?
Why are you so far from me?

I need you now my GOD, I need you now MY JESUS.

Come Oh Lord and fill these dry bones and put your holy fire back into my cold Heart.

Be MY GOD and Make me Your servant.

Show your mercy to us, Holy Spirit be within Us.

I pray in your Name my Master My GOD, JESUS.

2005/3/14 1:57Profile
JoeFrank

Re:

Isaiah 49:13-16
13 Sing out, O heavens, and rejoice, O earth,
break forth into song, you mountains.
For the LORD comforts his people
and shows mercy to his afflicted.
14 But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me;
my Lord has forgotten me.”
15 Can a mother forget her infant,
be without tenderness for the child of her womb?
Even should she forget,
I will never forget you.
16 † See, upon the palms of my hands I have written your name;
your walls are ever before me.

The New American Bible

2005/3/14 2:11Profile
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Re:

Isaiah 49:24-26

24 Who can snatch the plunder of war from the hands of a warrior? Who can demand that a tyrant* let his captives go? 25 But the Lord says, “The captives of warriors will be released, and the plunder of tyrants will be retrieved. For I will fight those who fight you, and I will save your children. 26 I will feed your enemies with their own flesh. They will be drunk with rivers of their own blood. All the world will know that I, the Lord, am your Savior and Redeemer, the Mighty One of Israel.*”

New Living Translation

PS. GOD be our Everything Be our Song Be our all in all.

Amen

2005/3/14 2:20Profile
moreofHim

Re: beautiful thread

What an absolutely beautiful thread! I've never seen the Holy Spirit move like this through the internet :) It's almost like you guys are in the same room.

This verse came to me right away:

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. [b] Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.[/b] And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Col.3:15-17

In His perfect love, chanin

2005/3/14 7:31Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy