SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Move of God happening in South Wales!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Hi sister Ceri,

Then I am more convinced than ever that it is the real thing :) God bless you sister, I was just reading an old e-mail your dad sent me a few years ago. I still have his notes from one of his sermons somewhere............bro Frank

2013/5/18 22:46
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

What is also encouraging is that other
pastors are getting in this atmosphere of
the presence of God. Pastors need to be
revived also and to allow the Holy Spirit
to spread the fire to their churches.

Mike

2013/5/18 23:52Profile

Re: Move of God happening in South Wales!

On a side note I would heavily recommend the book 'To Catch A Thief' by this Pastor Richard (Richard Taylor).

He grew up into a life of crime and the book tells of his remarkable conversion.

2013/5/19 4:30
Firetime

Re:

I have heard reports about this, including direct accounts from people I know personally, (although I have to say, I do question the clarity of their spiritual discernemt at times). Not to say that what is happening in Wales is counterfeit, I genuinely dont know, and (post Lakeland) get increasingly skeptical of "revival talk" especially when it is experience or encounter based charismania and not Bible-Jesus centred. Anyway, I havent been to Cwembran Victory Church (or even set foot in Wales for over 24 years) But I would be very concerned if those Wagnerian ministers get in there, with all the talk about submission to NAR apostleship/god tv oversight, cities of refuge, portals, gateways etc etc, then quench the work of God's spirit, and "realign" it with the apostate church instead. You know the scenario, NAR apostles and prophetesses, ministers who operate under a lying spirit, who set it up as an elitist money earning Christ denying family dynasty business....I can sort of imagine a certain preachers wife, she may well be saying right now "I have a great uncles cousins grandfather who did gardening for Evan Roberts, this proves I have a stake in this move of God...so I should be leading it..."If those folk DO turn up, Pastor would be well advised to make them sit right at the back of the overflow and stay quiet, (and let God deal with them)-or turn them away if they try it on-which they almost certainly will, one way or another.

2013/5/19 10:53Profile

Re:

Then we need to pray God protect this holy movement in Wales.

Bear

2013/5/19 12:57

it sure is exciting. i hope it spreads to the whole world. some spread to my room as I was weeping and praising God.

edit: to know God is going to prove himself in these last days. i have family I want to know that God still heals... is worthy and loves people!

Thank you Lord!

2013/5/19 14:21
brothagary

Re:

made me weep with jealously after watching the report from the link that andrew posted ,,praise god

2013/5/19 15:36Profile
Ceri

Notts. England.

Bro Frank.
I spoke this morning with our assistant Pastor's wife who attended Cwmbran on Wednesday with her husband. She is a lady who travels much with her husband especially to Eastern countries as they work in Missions and is a support link to missionaries.

She told me that while driving there the more into Wales she got the more her heart was yearning and crying out to God! She said that the presence of God there is so heavy and tangible, she has never witnessed anything like it in her life! They sang old time songs & hymns and people were running out to the front sobbing in repentance. She said that she could imagine being in the Welsh revival days, saying "this is what it must have been like!!"
She told me that she has never witnessed such repentance in people "No funny business!! absolutely nothing dodgy - nothing at all like you see on TV!!" she emphasised to me!!

Due to many conversions from the Rhondda valley too (approx 1hr drive from Cwmbran) they are opening a branch church next month to cater for those people too. My husband & I and family are visiting them in July.
Glad I kept dad's revival books!!

Our hearts are crying out to God to do the same for us here - on the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border!!

Frank if you can't find dad's notes we have copies on file that we kept from his PC if ever you would like any emailing - we also have family collection of CD's of some of his preaching that a family friend recorded for us when dad ministered at his church. You'll have to email me contact details. [email protected]

2013/5/19 17:39Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

I don't want to be negative, I mean we all want to see genuine revival and if people are truly getting saved (repenting and receiving new life) we should rejoice.

I've not heard of this 'outpouring' until now and so looked into it. Virtually all the reports I found are positive, however I am cautious about it. I listened to the Pastor's report, which mostly sounded good, but just a couple of things he said caused me to be cautious. He was encouraging everyone from around the world to come to Wales and 'experience' the presence of God. This is a common theme with the recent false moves, such as Toronto, Pensecola, etc. He talked about them sending out prayer clothes for people who needed healing. Again, very faith teaching type practice.

The I saw a clip of one of their song leaders singing the outpouring anthem song 'Just one touch from the King'. Very pop and concert type emotionalism was my feeling.

The there was this clip http://surehopechurch.co.uk/?p=5723 showing a brief overview of the event and it was a lot of laying on of hands and people falling over backwards and talk of the 'anointing'.

I cannot make a reasonable and fair judgement based on this brief look, but for me I am very cautious as to the direction it seems to be moving and will watch and see.

2013/5/19 18:10Profile

Re:

http://daibach-welldigger.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/outpouring-in-cwmbran-2013.html

2013/5/19 18:13

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy