· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : No Major Religion Has Ever “Blessed” Abortion Like Obama Did

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
White_Stone

North Central Florida

No Major Religion Has Ever “Blessed” Abortion Like Obama Did

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/29/no-major-religion-has-ever-blessed-abortion-like-obama-did/

God help us!

2013/4/29 16:59Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: No Major Religion Has Ever “Blessed” Abortion Like Obama Did

from the article:

If you missed it, President Obama gave a twelve-minute speech at the abortion giant’s annual gala, and finished with, “Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you.”

There are so many things wrong with this, but let’s focus on the fact that it doesn’t make any sense. On this, pro-lifers and pro-choicers should agree.

First, Planned Parenthood. It is the nation’s largest abortion business. Abortion provides more of its revenues than any other product or service. It slices, stabs, chemical burns, and vacuums humans to death for $500-$900 a head.

Now God. Certainly, God is opposed to the cruel termination and destruction of His creation. No God would bless man’s arrogation of His role as he who gives and he who takes away. In fact, very early on God strongly registered His displeasure with man’s presumption that he might “be like God, knowing good and evil.” For these and other reasons no major religion has ever blessed abortion. But on Friday, April 26, President Obama did.

"The case of all grace is to be sought in the merits and sufficiency of Christ alone. He must become and remain the only source of our salvation, and must matter and have value for us; he must be effective for us, only in his bloody form on the cross. Because on the cross he himself was baptized with a baptism of blood, and consecrated as the Savior of the world, his name, 'Jesus,' was sealed for us unto all eternity." - Count Zinzendorf

2013/4/29 18:33Profile
dohzman

Re:

Now as touching things offered to idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but charity edifies. 2And if any man think that he knows any thing, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know. 3But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

4As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. 5For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Let the heathen say what they will...and yes, I did just call the President of America a heathen, an unbeliever, a non-christian individual who needs a real salvation,a born again experience, a new birth in Christ Jesus.

Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim freedom to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free the oppressed,
Luk 4:19 to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.
There it is the plumline! How do I measure up to it? How do we measure up to it? Are we like Jesus, our master, or no?

2013/4/29 21:37Profile
MaryJane

A small house with many people :)

Re:

by sermonindex on 2013/4/29 12:33:00

from the article:

If you missed it, President Obama gave a twelve-minute speech at the abortion giant’s annual gala, and finished with, “Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you.”

After I read this I was so stunned that all I could do was pray...is it really possible to be so deceived that one would bless such an organization? We need to be in prayer for them all. Pray that GOD would open their eyes and heart to see HIS truth that they might repent and cry out to HIM!

God bless
mj

2013/4/29 22:09Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy