SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 2013 Renewing Your Passion Conference (October 4-6, 2013)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 2013 Renewing Your Passion Conference (October 4-6, 2013)

Why did hundreds of people say their lives were radically impacted by the Renewing Your Passion conference in 2008? Why did others say this was the best conference they had ever attended?

Gospel for Asia invites you to find out for yourself at the Renewing Your Passion conference, October 4-6, 2013, at the GFA headquarters in Carrollton, Texas.

Be drawn to a closer walk with Christ!
Be gripped by riveting firsthand accounts from missionaries who routinely face persecution, yet persevere to see multitudes reached with the Gospel!
Be challenged to the depths of your soul by speakers like K.P. Yohannan, founder and president of Gospel for Asia!
Be encouraged by worship, prayer and fellowship with like-minded believers who share your passion for Christ!

Conference Details: http://www.gfa.org/ryp/details/

Dear Friends:

I am so excited to see the Lord’s work continuing to thrive all throughout Asia. This is one of the most incredible times in history! God is drawing to Himself millions of men, women and children in Asia, including the Dalits, or “Untouchables,” in India who are so eager to hear the Truth. Just as Jesus promised, the harvest is truly ripe.

At the 2013 Renewing Your Passion conference, you will hear firsthand from several of Gospel for Asia’s senior leaders from the field. These men, and the missionaries they oversee, have made incredible sacrifices for the sake of the Gospel. They face severe persecution, whether through harassment, imprisonment or beatings, but continue to boldly proclaim the message of Christ. As a result, thousands of lives in previously unreached areas have been touched with His love.

I believe their heartfelt testimonies will refresh and inspire you. I want to encourage you not only to attend this conference, but to bring your friends as well. The personal reports of God’s miraculous moving in Asia are sure to increase your faith and lift your loved ones to a new level of commitment to Christ.

I am hopeful that you will be able to join us for the Renewing Your Passion conference. Your life will be changed as a result.

Dr. K.P. Yohannan
Founder & President of Gospel for Asia

http://www.gfa.org/ryp/letter-from-kp/

2013/4/23 18:19Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy