SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Am I thankful???

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Am I thankful???

A thought from this morning...This is how i know that i have let go and given God control of my life, surrendered my life into His Will for me: That i am THANKFUL in every difficult or challenging circumstance that i find myself in. The only time that i am not thankful to Him is if i am battling with Him over what is fair or what my desire is. Our lack of worship and gratitude in every circumstance shows that we have “a better idea” and have not surrendered, while our joy and thankfulness in every situation shows that we have let Him be God, and have put all into His hands for His guidance and His keeping. Let me say again the first thought for your prayer and meditation before Him: This is how i know that i have let go and given God control of my life, surrendered my life into His Will for me: That i am THANKFUL in every difficult or challenging circumstance that i find myself in. For His High Calling, p

Came across this devotional and found it very convicting. Before I could even consider these words in prayer the LORD was showing me my sin and I felt such conviction. There are many occasions when I must confess I am not thankful. Deep down inside I know I should be but instead with my focus on the situation I complain and worry. LORD please I pray help me to be thankful in all things, in every situation...Help me to let you be LORD of my life in all things, truly...

God bless
mj

2013/4/21 21:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy