SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : healing is for today

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
truthseer

arkansas

healing is for today

I was reading some of the answers on God's healing power & different preachers.Does God heal today. Most definitly. I have personally witnessed several healings over the last 30 years. These were not second hand stories out of books, but actual healings I witnessed with my own two eyes. First thing I would like to say is Jesus Christ said these things would follow the preaching of the gospel.It says in Acts that they went out preaching & the Lord confirmed His Word with signs following.Any true miracle or healing Jesus Christ our Lord & savior will perform. We just pray & God does the work. We can't heal any one ,anymore than we could save someone. When someone is saved ( born-again), we share the gospel with the person, the Holy Spirit convicts & God saves the person. Healing is very similar. To all the skeptics who read this, & scoff. Don't worry you will never see a healing or miracle. The Lord Jesus Christ said that these signs would follow them that believe. Not Doubt. I don't recall any great doubters who received many miracles from God. The only one I remember is doubting Thomas who became believing Thomas,after he saw the wounds in our Lords hands. I guess the real crux of the matter is do you know Jesus Christ as a living Savior, or is He just a religious figure to you? I know Him & have heard His still-small voice many times. He is still very ALIVE & well. And He still answers believing prayer. The healings I personally witnessed are as follows #1 God healed my daughter of grandma epileptic seizures about twenty years ago. #2 A boy in virginia was sent home to die, he had a terminal blood disease that went from his kidneys into his blood-stream. Anyway long story short God healed him 100%. #3 God healed my son of a hernia about 2 years ago. Any way God does still heal & save today. I always thought it was funny when people try to convince me that God does not heal. Sorry, I have seen Him at work & He does heal. God does heal the human spirit, & soul, & body. I believe it is all relative to Him.I am not saying that trying to be trite.He is still all-powerful(omnipotent). There is nothing impossible for our God.May these testimonies inspire you to believe God for greater things. Don't give up if you are believing for a healing,or a lost loved one. God Bless.

2013/4/20 14:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy