Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jenny1234

the real jesus the world doesn't know him

And its sad.

2013/4/15 0:29Profile
lindi1208

Re: the real jesus the world doesn't know him

Amen & amen Sister! Its so heartbreaking!

I can't remember who preached a sermon on here but the speaker said we have created a God of our imagination one who suits our needs and desires not a Sovereign Eternal God. He pointed out that this god of our imagination is an idol that many worship. It was such a powerful spirit filled message! The trouble is I can no longer remember who preached the message and have been looking for it! Maybe one of the saints may know the message I am talking about!.

Maranatha!

2013/4/15 1:57Profile
jochbaptist

Re:

Hi

I think it was the message by John Bevere on Idolatry.

I found it to be a great message as well.

Blessings

2013/4/15 4:16Profile
Forgiven1

Western Australia

Re: the real Jesus the world doesn't know Him

One of the greatest deceptions of satan is to give believers "another Jesus", but Jesus forewarned us by saying many will say here he is, he's over there etc. but if those truly filled with the Holy Spirit and wholly desire to follow Him and love and obey Him will be led into all truth and the Word say's it is up to each one of us to test the spirits in the Church and read scripture for ourselves.
I recently read of the greatest deception in the Catholic Church in the late 15th century of a demon possessed Nicole Aubrey and how Beelzebub and the horde used her to sow the deception in the Catholic Church of the bread and wine.
Anneliese_Michel was another one who was tricked by the "Virgin Mary" you can see her on youtube, poor dear soul, without the truth we perish and will unknowingly follow satan in the appearing of "any" light. Again Jesus warned us that he can appear as an Angel of Light. Jesus said they would know us by our fruit. Peace, joy, love, patients, humility, forgiveness, etc. that is what will attract unbelievers to Jesus but unfortunately the unbeliever sees their faces and gossip etc and says if that's Christianity then I don't want it. True Christianity is a lifestyle not an ancient religion. Jesus came that we might have life and in abundance of joy, we get over the old man and live in the new - Praise the Father for such a wonderful plan of salvation for mankind. Bless you sister stay centred in Jesus of the Bible.

2013/4/15 4:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy