SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : I did not realize

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

I did not realize

Greetings

This link to this news opinion piece was shared with me and while I do not endorse this news web site I will admit I was stunned after reading the article. There are many links included to prove the point that the homosexual movement is pushing hard to take down any obstacles to gay marriage, gay couples adopting and the life style. I am posting this here because while I do often pray for the lost I had no idea how much under attack this truly is. I feel in some ways the LORD is just opening my eyes to see the battle rages. It is another reminder to be in prayer. GOD is in control and wants that none should be lost, the deception of this sin in these peoples lives is heavy and they have been turned over...prayer is the only answer.

God bless
maryjane

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/fed-up-christiansbrout-to-defeathomofascism/?cat_orig=faith

Edit- I included the web link for those who would like to read the article. I suggest prayer first and then if you feel the leading of the LORD to read the story go ahead.

2013/4/7 9:45Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: I did not realize

Mary,

Pray for God to move, tell your friends, stir up God's people to pray..

2013/4/7 10:19Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I do think much prayer is needed. I wanted to also make clear that even though the article did open my eyes to the hate those who are pushing this agenda seem to have for Christians and anyone opposing their lifestyle our weapons should always be prayer, and love in CHRIST. Pray for those lost in sin and that they would see their sin, repent, and be saved.

God bless
maryjane

2013/4/7 10:55Profile

Re:

In persecuted nations Christians must go underground or abroad to marry. One wonders if tbis will be the case for believers who hold to marriage as between one nan and one woman.

This issue nay be what brings persecution to believers in America.

Bearmaster.

2013/4/8 6:42

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy