SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Need story posted a long time ago...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Need story posted a long time ago...

Quite a long time ago I read an article here on SI, I think, but am not sure of its title nor who posted it. I am hoping someone can help me find it.

Someone was posting stories of Christians being persecuted in Russia and how the LORD delivered some of them. I recall the story of a family that left at midnight. The father came is during the evening and told his family to get ready to leave - the Lord impressed upon him they need to do so that night.

They took the necessities, loaded their belongs onto a wagon and by stealth crept out of the village under cover of darkness. Outside the village they left the road and .... Come morning the soldiers found the house all lit as though people were around but the family could never be found.

Who posted this story, what was the title, anybody remember? Or, maybe someone posted a link to an outside source? I want to share it with some others...

Thank-you

ginnyrose

2013/4/2 19:32Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Need story posted a long time ago...

This might be the thread you are thinking about, it includes a very long article about Russian believers during persecution.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=42606&forum=35

In Christ,

Ron

2013/4/2 21:16Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thank-you so much. Now this was a speedy response! It is what I was looking for. Thank-you, Jeremy for emailing this article to me. Maybe I won't lose it now.

God bless.

ginnyrose

2013/4/2 22:09Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy