SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : while we fuss, you might notice we've just had war decalared on us.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///I can't help but think as long as there are at least 10 righteous, God-fearing people in South Korea, I don't believe God will rain nuclear fire down upon them. ///

Do you not believe that Hiroshima and Nagasaki, had at least 10 righteous with in its borders ?

2013/3/30 12:57Profile
pilgrim777

Re:

Quote:
Bearmaster - There is a persecuted church in N. Korea who are paying a heavy price to bring the gospel light into that nation. This is ultimately a spiritual war that must be waged on our knees. For the weapons of our warfare are not of tbis world. But divinely powerful for the pulling down if demonic strong holds.

A persecuted church is a praying church and our North Korean brothers and sisters have been interceding for their nation for over 60 years. Something of very important spiritual significance is about to take place in North Korea as we look at events unfolding, through spiritual eyes.

2013/3/30 13:23Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Mr. Bill--

I was expecting to see that rant on homosexuals attributed to Hitler or some other maniac but it never came. Maybe you were being sarcastic- I can't tell.

Do you actully believe homosexuals needs to be put to death?

If so, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

2013/3/30 14:51Profile
dohzman

:/

N.Korea will only serve as a distraction for the events that will take place on our own soil and that will leave us all in a very shocked state. "but those who fear the Lord will be saved".

2013/3/30 18:43Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
TMK....Mr. Bill..Do you actually believe homosexuals needs to be put to death?

If so, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Looks like God cast the first stone with this scripture; Leviticus 20:13...If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Do you go with God, or, are you compromising man of the word of God? I will tell you right now, I will not compromise with this liberal nation on homosexually or anything that goes against the word of God. This is whats wrong with the Church now, to many compromising Christians. I don't like homosexuals, and were not to associate with them, Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common?....2 Corinthians 6:14. Whats next incest? were you can marry your sister or brother? You do what you want, but they will be the final demise of this nation if the Supreme Court rules in their favor, unless of course we get hit with a nuke first.

2013/3/30 21:49Profile
proudpapa

Re:

MrBillPro wrote ///Do you go with God, or, are you compromising man of the word of God? I will tell you right now, I will not compromise with this liberal nation on homosexually or anything that goes against the word of God. This is whats wrong with the Church now, to many compromising Christians. I don't like homosexuals, and were not to associate with them, Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common?....2 Corinthians 6:14. Whats next incest? were you can marry your sister or brother? You do what you want, but they will be the final demise of this nation if the Supreme Court rules in their favor, unless of course we get hit with a nuke first.///

Romans 1

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

But it does not stop here.

ch 2
1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

2013/3/30 22:12Profile
savannah

Re: except ye repent...!

Luke 13:1-5 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galileans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answering, said to them, Suppose ye that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, No; but except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and killed them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, No; but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Christ's reply to this report -

He cautioned his hearers not to make an ill use of these and similar events, nor take occasion thence to censure great sufferers, as if they were therefore to be accounted great sinners: Suppose ye that these Galileans, who were slain as they were sacrificing, were sinners above all the Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you nay. Perhaps they that told him the story of the Galileans were Jews, and were glad of any thing that furnished them with matter of reflection upon the Galileans, and therefore Christ retorted upon them the story of the men of Jerusalem, that came to an untimely end; for, with what measure of that kind we mete, it shall be measured to us again.

“Now suppose ye that those eighteen who met with their death from the tower of Siloam, while perhaps they were expecting their cure from the pool of Siloam, were debtors to divine justice above all men that dwelt at Jerusalem? I tell you nay.” Whether it make for us or against us, we must abide by this rule, that we cannot judge of men's sins by their sufferings in this world; for many are thrown into the furnace as gold to be purified, not as dross and chaff to be consumed. We must therefore not be harsh in our censures of those that are afflicted more than their neighbours, as Job's friends were in their censures of him, lest we condemn the generation of the righteous, Psalm 72:14. If we will be judging, we have enough to do to judge ourselves; nor indeed can we know love or hatred by all that is before us, because all things come alike to all, Ecc. 9:1,2. And we might as justly conclude that the oppressors, and Pilate among the rest, on whose side are power and success, are the greatest saints, as that the oppressed, and those Galileans among the rest, who are all in tears and have no comforter, no, not the priests and Levites that attended the altar, are the greatest sinners.

On these stories he founded a call to repentance, adding to each of them this awakening word, Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. This intimates that we all deserve to perish as much as they did, and had we been dealt with according to our sins, according to the iniquity of our holy things, our blood had been long ere this mingled with our sacrifices by the justice of God. It must moderate our censure, not only that we are sinners, but that we are as great sinners as they, have as much sin to repent of as they had to suffer for.

That therefore we are all concerned to repent, to be sorry for what we have done amiss, and to do so no more. The judgments of God upon others are loud calls to us to repent. See how Christ improved every thing for the pressing of that great duty which he came not only to gain room for, and give hopes to, but to enjoin upon us - and that is, to repent.

Repentance is the way to escape perishing, and it is a sure way: so iniquity shall not be your ruin, but upon no other terms. If we repent not, we shall certainly perish, as others have done before us. Some lay an emphasis upon the word likewise, and apply it to the destruction that was coming upon the people of the Jews, and particularly upon Jerusalem, who were destroyed by the Romans at the time of their passover, and so, like the Galileans, they had their blood mingled with their sacrifices; and many of them, both in Jerusalem and in other places, were destroyed by the fall of walls and buildings which were battered down about their ears, as those that died by the fall of the tower of Siloam. But certainly it looks further; except we repent, we shall perish eternally, as they perished out of this world. M.H.

2013/3/30 22:47Profile
passerby

Re:

The pharisees have at least three things to repent of:

1. self-righteousness
2. Unbelief
3. blasphemy

2013/3/31 2:30Profile

beloved sister MJ

you asked me:

Quote:
guess the question is what will Obama do, he has to respond if the North attacks the South right?

yes...by both treaty obligation, and implicit obligation. There are various contingency plans, where the President is offered a wide array of response. In fact this exercise going on now, is a rehearsal of probably several different contingency plans...so its not "ad hoc", like it was for President Truman when in June 1950, when North Korea attacked the South.

as well, the South Korean military of 2013 is very different from that of June 1950, so it wouldnt fall on US boys to bear the brunt of any North Korean attack.The South Koreans have been doing this now for alomst 60 years.

you also asked,
Quote:
what about China will they support North Korea?

unlikely. They are probably VERY dismayed at North Korean leadership right now. THEY dont know this kid 'pharaoh'. It would be my assumption, that we, the US, might privately give Chinese leadership assurances that no US main combat formations would operate above 38th parallel, the DMZ. (and with that, the Chinese would also assume, we would have special forces, operating in the North, seeking out both nuclear infrastructure and leadership elements.)

what the Chinese really dont want to have, is an American ally encamped on their northern border, the Yalu and Tumen rivers, so in that event, there will be deals made. Always deals, everybody wants SOMETHING.

to me, never worry about sounding "this way" or "that way"....this is one of the few things/situations i have knowledge about. When you see this kind of stuff, my thoughts are, "this IS the world, what would we expect other than misery, hell and grief? Otherwise it would be Heaven....right?

May you be blessed, ever so abundatly, neil

2013/3/31 14:18

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy