SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : NO MORE PENTECOSTAL POPEMOBILES!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Bearmaster,
Just to clarify what I am saying.
Our eschatological view effects our current belief.
eg.If I believe in a post trib church then that will have an effect on my understanding of what I is happening now.
Similarly if I have a pre trib view.
I understand clearly that we have a huge problem with name it and claim it,hype merchants and something has to be done.It is what that something is where I differ.
I believe many of the people involved in this are "saved" and God has a plan to bring them in line with scripture.
On this particular thread I think comparing a non christian false prophet(the pope) with the present western Christian Church is a mistake
I hope you that helps you a bit,
Yours Staff

2013/3/23 11:57Profile
staff

Re: "The position of The excessive Pentecostal hype types is not so clear as many of them are saved

Hi a-servant,
Everytime you address someone on this thread as brother or sister you are generally excepting that they are saved.You are making a call on it.Flipping the coin over on your logic we could say we are not to say that someone is unsaved either!'As to whether this Pope is saved or not,the answer is obvious.
I understand the fustration with the hype types and the damage to the witness of the church and I understand how sincere everyone is on the thread.However God has a plan,he will not sit on the sidelines nor will he abandon the many christians caught up in this stuff but yet again he will prove to be a Just Graceful God,
Yours Staff

2013/3/23 12:20Profile
staff

Re:

Hi a-servant,
Everytime you address someone on this thread as brother or sister you are generally excepting that they are saved.You are making a call on it.Flipping the coin over on your logic we could say we are not to say that someone is unsaved either!'As to whether this Pope is saved or not,the answer is obvious.
I understand the fustration with the hype types and the damage to the witness of the church and I understand how sincere everyone is on the thread.However God has a plan,he will not sit on the sidelines nor will he abandon the many christians caught up in this stuff but yet again he will prove to be a Just Graceful God,
Yours Staff

2013/3/23 12:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy