SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Any Remnant Saints in Arkansas?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Any Remnant Saints in Arkansas?

Putting out a call to ask if there are any remnant type folks in the natural state. You know Arkansas. Land of the Ozarks,, WalMart, and the Hogs.

Ok. All kidding aside. Any followers of the Lamb out there. I am Blaine Scogin aka Bearmaster. I live in Little Rock, AR. I am interested in the idea of saints networking together along the idea of the gospel fellowships. Any believers in tbe Central AR or any part of AR please post on this thread and let us exchange contact info.

If you want to contact me privately. My email is tpw707@gmail.com. I apologize for being so public about this. But do not know of any other way to inquire about a remnant group in Arkansas.

Again interested in a network of saints in tbe state of Ark. If interested please post to this thread or contract me at the email above.

Blaine Scogin aka Bearmaster.

2013/3/17 17:50
proudpapa

Re: Any Remnant Saints in Arkansas?

yep. but a little far north for Little Rock.

2013/3/17 20:14Profile
Ruach34

Beijing

Re: Any Remnant Saints in Arkansas?

I just sent you an email. Mine is ruach34@gmail.com and I live in the central arkansas area

2013/7/1 10:00Profile

Re:

http://www.hccentral.com/cgi-bin/dir.cgi?type=+&city=&county=&susa=AR&scan=&saus=&sother=&country=USA&action=Search+Registry

2013/7/1 10:10

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy