SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : New pope urges Church to return to its Gospel roots

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: New pope urges Church to return to its Gospel roots

The catholic gospel is a different gospel. Mike Gendron has some excellent teaching on how to witness to catholics.

2013/3/18 0:33
passerby

Re: New pope urges Church to return to its Gospel roots

To where this pope is really heading?

There is so much to tell and someone could easily become a doomsayer. Perhaps a good start, is by understanding the religious order from which he came from, but no conspiracy
theory please.

Then, one may delve into important events regarding vatican II. And that could be a riddle that leads to another riddle.

2013/3/23 7:41Profile
passerby

Re:

Take note that Pope Francis is said to be very conservative in doctrine though he appears progressive on social issues.

2013/3/23 8:01Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Ian Paisley - JESUITS EXPOSED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW4oyWJyh04

Every Jesuit is outwardly a monk, inwardly a devil, and altogether a serpent Quote by Ian Paisley

2013/3/23 9:10Profile
passerby

Re:

double post

2013/3/23 9:42Profile
passerby

Re:

it is not really my intent to encourage paranoia, a militant nor a hostile spirit, nor I am seeking to malign the personality of the new pope.

but that we may be strengthen in our faith by clinging tightly to the power and protection of the Almighty, which promises victory and comfort if we will ever pass such a great tribulation.

let us maintain charity, grace, mercy, and kindness to every body, though keeping in mind that those that appear to be like angels are really not a friend at all.

let us watch the events with courage and calmness how foreboding they maybe for God the Sovereign is always with us.

2013/3/23 9:43Profile

Re:

"Every Jesuit is outwardly a monk, inwardly a devil, and altogether a serpent Quote by Ian Paisley"

Ian has never been a man to mince his words :) ......bro Frank

2013/3/23 10:02

Brother Andrew (off topic)

Quote:
Any time you have a mind to come to England Neil you are welcome in my house and my family will no doubt take a delight in you as well.

Ta, delightful, my brother, though i must journey first to a nation south of me called "Kansas", to visit our beloved brother Frank, as i would be remiss if i didnt.

but Great Britain has been calling me, as just a week a beloved one, who lives in the City, reconnected with your humble servant, and one of my mates, ex-45 CDO, a Scotsman as well, has a charming "hideout" way north in the Highlands, along the North Sea.

yes, i know Lincolnshire, i was based in Lincoln for about a month, but spent most of my time at RAF Binbrook, lovely days, just flying.

a wonderfully blessed invitation indeed, for which i am most grateful. in Jesus' love, neil

okay back to the topic at hand, Ian seemed rather "subdued" in what i presume to be a radio broadcast. i tell you, this whole thing about rome, the jesuits, this new pope, LITERALLY makes my stomach churn. i'm not trying to be mean, mean spirited, but many of you see this thru Protestant eyes, or ex-rcc eyes,now liberated...i see this thru Jewish eyes, and if anyone wonders why a Jew cringes inwardly or outwardly at the mention of a Name, we all recieve as Beautiful....Jesus...look to rome, for it is that dark institution, what killed more Jews than hitler could even dream about.....russian orthodox as well, my dear grandmother, told me stories from the "old country" that were nightmarish, of ramapaging cossacks, sent forth from their "priests" to kill a jew for jesus....its no wonder my grandmother was so FIERCELY AMERICAN...nor why i am so fiercely zionist, and freely avail myself the rights afforded me under the 2nd Amendment of THIS nation. (thats why i removed myself from facebook, everyday, people i had grown up with, or worked with, everyday, either anti-Israel and/or anti-2nd Amendment, it become unbearable)

sorry to digress...n

2013/3/23 14:50

Re: Brother Andrew (off topic)

Respectfully what are the gospel roots of the Catholic church?

Bearmaster.

2013/3/23 16:10
passerby

Re:

Google for the transcript of pope Francis homily and take it as is. If someone is rebuked let him be, if someone is ashamed let him be, if someone is challenged let him be but let none become bitter nor resentful. Let us bow to the counsel of the Almighty, nothing happens outside the plan of God.

2013/3/23 18:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy