SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Just scattering some seeds :)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Just scattering some seeds :)

7/29/1999

“I went past the field of the sluggard, past the vineyard of the man who lacks judgment; thorns had come up everywhere, the ground was covered with weeds, and the stone wall was in ruins. I APPLIED MY HEART TO WHAT I OBSERVED AND LEARNED A LESSON FROM WHAT I SAW: ...” (Prov. 24:30-32). Did you catch that? The thing that characterized the life of someone that God called wise was the discipline to apply his heart to and learn from the everyday things that happened around him. I don’t want to walk through life oblivious. I want to take notice of and learn from the things God brings my way to instruct and change me. But it takes work on my part! It won’t just drop into my lap. I want to make the most of EVERY opportunity. And I know you do too. : ) —dw

In my reading this evening I stumbled across these seeds of HIS truth shared by another and just thought I would scatter them abroad across the waves of the internet and let GOD be the guide to let them take root in the hearts of those HE sees fit. If you should be one who reads these words then I pray you are blessed and that GOD give you so many opportunities in this life to grow and walk with HIM! There are lessons to be learned around every corner and in every moment of our day.... we just need to have a willing heart and a desire to know HIM.

God bless
maryjane

2013/3/15 21:20Profile

Re: Just scattering some seeds :)

Great truth in this sister. This is the work...........bro Frank

2013/3/15 22:45

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy