SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Important Book: Spiritual Avalanche - Steve Hill (Dangers of Hyper-Grace)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Important Book: Spiritual Avalanche - Steve Hill (Dangers of Hyper-Grace)

Warning! This spiritual avalanche could destroy millions
Imagine yourself in the mountains, curled up by the fire while the snow falls outside the window. But what happens when the snow just keeps falling, creating the dangerous threat of an avalanche?

Those who heed the warnings are saved, but those who fail to listen are caught in a deadly trap.
God gave Steve Hill just such a warning. In Spiritual Avalanche he recalls in vivid detail the stunning vision of an avalanche he received from God. The snow in his vision represents the false teachings that are steadily covering the solid foundational truth of Christ:

Universalism
The overemphasis of the prosperity gospel
Hyper-grace, or grace as a license to sin
The deification or worship of man
Challenges to the authority of the Bible
Disbelief in hell and the judgments of God
These threats have already resulted in avalanches that have destroyed the spiritual lives of many. If not stopped, this number could reach into the millions. It is time to step in and fight—to open our mouths and tear down these foolish teachings, leaving a foundation of solid, biblical instruction that will save the lost, heal the sick, and strengthen Christians to do the true work of the ministry.

What others are saying:

"This vision shows what we must do to restore life to dying saints. It is time for us to take a stand. If we don't, we will be eternally ashamed for our cowardly response in the midst of this godless onslaught that threatens the eternity of millions." Perry Stone, Founder, Voice of Evangelism

"A message deserving our ready welcome as a 'word' from the heart of God!" Jack Hayford, Chancellor, The King's University

"This could be one of the most important books of the decade." Dr. Michael L. Brown, PhD and Author

http://www.stevehill.org/store/books.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=141&category_id=1

2013/3/12 22:39Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Important Book: Spiritual Avalanche - Steve Hill (Dangers of Hyper-Grace)

This is an important message in this day and age!

I have met so many people who claim to be "saved" yet live knowingly and willfully in sin. They will go so far as tell me to my face that God removed their past, present and future sins because they "asked Jesus in their heart" as a child.

One of them is very active in a Baptist church but openly questioned whether or not Hell exists or there will be "everlasting punishment" for sinners anyway.

I believe that this is part of a "great delusion" in which I have even heard believers make excuses for their sins, the sins of others and question what "God really meant" in the most basis and essential of matters.

I also recommend a similar sermon, albeit not quite as broad, from David Wilkerson found here on SermonIndex.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=336

This was one of the last messages that Brother Wilkerson preached prior to taking a year off from ministry to find out what God really wanted him to preach. Around this time, he gave away his ranch (where his ministry was headquartered in Texas) and became extremely desperate for a revelation of what was needed to be said to the Church and the lost.

Thanks for sharing this, Greg. I will order this book for my tablet.

2013/3/13 3:02Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy