Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : A tid bit from Israel

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

A tid bit from Israel

I'm on the email list of a travelling missionary of sorts and I ogt the following email from him this morning. He sends it to many people so sharing it here is not a problem. It's encouraging.

(BEGIN)
"Due to modern technology, I continue to minister in several locations in Israel. Translating materials from English to Arabic and discipling leaders who are stepping up to the plate is so encouraging."

"Last Friday Brother H went to the Jordan River where God gave him the courage to conduct his very first baptism service. Because of a near drowning incident in his childhood, he always had a fear of water. The miracle is that he overcame his fears to accomplish a Kingdom goal. His excitement was so contagious. He was thrilled as he explained how he gave a short teaching on the principles of baptism in English and then in Arabic. He then baptized three people. Brother N was the only one of the three who is from a Muslim background. Remember to continue praying because there are eight others in a safe house who are still waiting to take the plunge!"

Thank you for continuing to pray as I run my race in missions. I still have my eyes on the prize.(END)

Amen!

2013/2/28 11:46Profile
rjennings

USA

Re: A tid bit from Israel

Thanks for sharing. I love testimonies like this! :)

2013/2/28 16:31Profile
ArthurRosh

Re: A tid bit from Israel

Praise the Lord! Encouraging to hear this.

2013/2/28 17:03Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy