SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Prayer request of missionaries

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
wombat1

Melbourne

Prayer request of missionaries

My wife and I are supporters of EMPART in Australia. Their vision is to have one hundred thousand churches in NORTHERN india. I put it in capitals becauase virtually all missionary work is in southern india.

I frequently hear that anoher church planter has been murdered. Last time the Pastor was framed, two birds with one stone.

Their work is very dangerous as the Hindus are very militant. They went into a village for the untouchables to build a well, half way through the Hindus said if they kept digging to give the untouchables water they would kill everyone.

A young man who recently set up an orphanage with about 50 kids was murdered, his wife is now continuing on in this dangerous work

I had not idea how savage the Hindus are. Could we pray for these guys please?

They have a massive vision, and have already planted many thousand preaching sites and churches. My wife and I love what they are doing so I ask for prayer support to stop the killing or harness the demon behind it.

This is dangerous so I would like to request that a large group of us pray. It reminds me of when even Danial had his prayer withstood for 21 days. Could we put 21 days on teh calander and remember them once a day?

Sorry I am aware that it is like asking kindergarden parents to help out, it is always the same few. Maybe a miracle will happen and it will not be so.

Kind regards Oskar.

2013/2/27 8:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy