SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Card for Greg (Moderator) and Family

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Prayer Card for Greg (Moderator) and Family

Dear Saints,

We are very privildged to have so many brothers and sisters praying for us and also the work of the ministry of SermonIndex. We believe prayer is the most crucial thing to allow this ministry to continue to affect millions.

If the Lord burdens you please commit to praying for us by putting this prayer card somewhere in your home. If you would like a prayer card send in the mail please email me your mailing address at: [email protected]

Prayer Card for moderator family and sermonindex
https://www.sermonindex.net/pdf/prayercard.jpg

2013/2/25 9:48Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Prayer Card for Greg (Moderator) and Family

Thank you for your continued prayers for our family and this ministry saints.

2013/4/10 10:22Profile

Re:

Precious and heavenly!

You two are the temple of God and are no longer two, but one. "For the glorious presence of the LORD filled the Temple of God."

May your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

"Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste" Isaiah 28:16).

"Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular."

"Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God."

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."

Christ Has No Body

"Christ has no body but yours,
No hands, no feet on earth but yours,
Yours are the eyes with which he looks
Compassion on this world,
Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good,
Yours are the hands, with which he blesses all the world.
Yours are the hands, yours are the feet,
Yours are the eyes, you are his body.
Christ has no body now but yours,
No hands, no feet on earth but yours,
Yours are the eyes with which he looks
compassion on this world.
Christ has no body now on earth but yours" Teresa of Avila (1515–1582).

The Lord bless and fill the Gordon family.

Love in Christ's name,

Kenneth and Bia Martin

2013/4/10 11:02
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

We appreciate your continued prayers for this ministry and our family. We have recently moved back to Canada and our updated address is on this page: https://www.sermonindex.net/donate.php

You can download the prayer card in the first post in this thread if you feel led.

2013/8/24 17:01Profile
wombat1

Melbourne

Re: Blessings from down under

Hi Greg

Hope all is well with the family, I love this family and am promoting it often. I was in the library hte other day as I am doing a nursing course. I mentioned to the people I was sitting at study with that I recommend sermon index as it is a great place for christians to read sermons

One woman pulled out a pad and wrote it down. yes we all have different views however your signiture says it all at least for those whose function it is to be watchmen.

My hearts desire is to see the full five fold ministry worshiping and working together no egos involved in mutual submission. A chap I spoke with the other day ministers to hundreds of ministers, he says it cant happen because of ego and the positional hierachy of all churches.

I replied that if the word of God say it will happen it will happen, and maybe excluding all those who will not submit to his will.

I admit to having almost no faith left at all for the restoration of the Pentecostal movemnent to embrace even the basic fundamental beliefs anymore. Not sure what it is like up top but down here it is apostacy upon apostacy and much is coming from teh US sadly to say.

It is time to sound the alarm and I was so blessed to hear David wilkersons last your or so of messages. He let it rip with a fury.

Not sure where we are at but I think persecution and reformation. The holy spirit is calling people to come out of her my people. Where to ? dont know but we need to follow the cloud I think.

Blessings this is a great ministry. Oskar Abley

2013/10/3 8:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Dear sister,

Thank you for all you wrote. Very encouraging and I agree with everything you are expressing. It might be encouraging for you to visit http://gospelfellowships.net we have been involved in encouraging believers in the West to gather in smaller house church groupings to focus on discipleship, evangelism and that Jesus Christ can be allowed to be Head of the gathering. The Lord has been doing some very encouraging things so far as believers are connecting. Thank you for your prayers.

2013/10/3 11:33Profile
wombat1

Melbourne

Re: Total compliance?

Hi Greg, it was with great sadness that I read the statement of beliefs. You are only saved if you are spirit filled. We have a church in Australia that has been stating that since inception.

Salavation to me is clear cut, being spirit filled is the next step and is not needed for salvation unlike baptism in water. It is true Hebrews 6 links them together however if we use Moses tabernacle as a type here, there was a curtain separating the outer court, salvation with the holy place, baptism in the spirit. Or look at it from the feasts, Passover and the feast of weeks were not one feast.

The other thing that I could not put a pen to was that here is not multiple salvations. Maybe poorly worded however if this relates to a person backsliding and loosing their salvation and repenting and coming under grace then I could never agree to this and I don't think David Wilkerson would have agreed either.

I backslid for ten years, horribly and often hopelessly. I was dead in my sin, had I died i have no question as to where I would have gone. Hell and I would have deserved it. I repented at the leading of the spirit one day when I was considering how to get the funds for drugs. I thought it would be easier to just go to church and see if the bride was starting to form, the gift of discernment had not left me in all that time.

I heard the voice of God say "My grace is sufficient for you", I rejected this clear call three times however with the last I said "yes I know your grace is sufficient for me" I was going to add "however" or some word to that effect but never got there. My very own words of the confirmation of Gods ability to save had entered my being and I broke before the Lord in tears and thanks.

If someone says you cannot loose your salvation I will oppose them, if a pastor says it publicly from the pulpit I will publicly and immediately oppose him. And have done so recently.

I thought I may have had a home for a moment.

Blessings Oskar.

2014/4/2 13:32Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

towards your note we do not agree with the doctrine of "one saved always saved" or that one cannot lose their salvation, because it is clear in certain Scriptures the danger of falling away and becoming apostate. I do believe though there is a tremendous freedom and security in Jesus Christ, we have a strong anchor as a hope.

In the Gospel Fellowship underground chinese church statement of faith they state "multiple salvations" to oppose doctrines that make it so simple to lose your salvation in one day and then gain it the next. Doctrines also that teach if you sin a certain sin "once" you are going to hell and have to be re-saved as it were. For any true believe in Jesus Christ they will never truly lose their salvation unless they die in their sins and do not repent as a way of living in sin as lifestyle. So that is how I feel the statement of faith is to be read for that statement - http://www.gospelfellowships.net/pdf/statementoffaith.pdf

I can have fellowship with brethren who believe they cannot lose their salvation if their hope is that strong in the saving power of Jesus Christ. Yet when the bible comes to teach certain warnings especially towards the last days deception I will clearly teach these things to brethren and am not ashamed of the Scriptures truths. I do think its unbiblical to make it a ministry to oppose one certain teaching but rather just to simply stand for the entire testimony of the Scriptures.

I hope that helps you.

2014/4/2 14:40Profile
wombat1

Melbourne

Re:

Thank you for your response, I think we agree, if a person deliberately rebells from Christ and rejects his leadership and lordship and embarked on a lifestyle of sin, they then loose salvation, whilst repentance restores relationship and grace.

I fully understand the point of not standing against a teaching as a ministry. I feel so upset that many of the churches in the Pentecostal arena as well as the evangelicals are falling for the teaching of the crossless gospel.

The teaching is that Gods grace is so great we do not understand it and therefor any hopes to be holy or righteous are actually based in legalism.

It appears to me that this is one of the biggest threats in Christendom currently. Most of the Pentecostal churches are teaching it, many if not most of the indepentanant Pentecostal churches are teaching it and unlike the prosperity teaching this is flowing freely into the Evangelical and mainline churches.

I have spent a couple of fruitless years talking to the instigators of this and the churches in Melbourne and the heads of several national and global organisations regarding this but to no avail. To me it is antichrist and along with not discussing the need for repentance is the follow on from it which is you can't loose your salvation.

Not from the traditional sense of say a Baptist church which may preach guaranteed salvation but as a part of the new teaching that repentance is not needed int he first place but with that salvation is assured to those who never got saved int eh first place. I had coffee with a young pastor hoping to assist him in his view, he yelled out in the coffee shop that he hated holiness hated sanctification and conviction of the Holy Spirit is nothing other than condemnation, it makes people feel bad, and he then yelled, And I won't have it in my church. Astounding.

Maybe I have been watering or maybe acting in the flesh and the results prove it, but the complete blindness and apostasy that is being preached from Pentecostal churches leaves me dumbfounded (obviously not finger frozen). So I sound the alarm, however I hope in the Linkedin group, Pentecost NOW WHAT, I do a lot of encouragement to men and women to start their journey in the five fold ministry or other ministry as the Lord has called. Hopefully this is also a teaching site to bring people to full maturity in Christ. As I say to others get out there and have a go.

Blessings Oskar.

2014/4/3 5:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy