SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is there anyone on SI who regularly worships at Times Square Church?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lindi1208

Is there anyone on SI who regularly worships at Times Square Church?

Brothers and Sisters in Christ I pray that you are well and continue to abide in God's never ending Grace and are still found in Christ's unsearchable riches.

I was just wondering if any of you beloved brethren fellowship at Times Square Church on a regular basis?

Love in Christ

Lindi!

2013/2/18 21:30Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re: Is there anyone on SI who regularly worships at Times Square Church?

Not me, but I am concerned and confused, they are a main source of teaching for me via the web. however of recent times many of my friends have been concerned over the happenings at the church since dear David Wilkerson Passed.

I am still lookin into the things, and am not saying they are right or wrong, just genuinely concerned, as I love TSC.

who is Beth Moore?

http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/apostasyinlthechruchtoday/forum/topics/times-square-church-women-s-ministries-bible-study-with-beth-moor?xg_source=activity

Please if any can explain or help that would be great, Tomo07.

2013/2/19 3:47Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re: Is there anyone on SI who regularly worships at Times Square Church?

please don't listen to Dan Corner's http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org
there is also an article about David Servant "false" teaching on that website but it is not true.
Dan Corner believes in conditional security but he believes that you can be save then backslid (again and again) multiple times in your life. I am not a Calvinists but I believe that those who will be save are "once saved always save".

I believe in God's imputed and also imparted righteousness.

With regard to Carter Conlon's "Beware of Angry Watchmen", I believe it is a much needed message for the edification of "wounded" Christians. And warning for all watchmen.

I think sometimes we lack true discernment because we depend on other's opinions rather than following Jesus and His Word.

2013/2/19 4:45Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Thanks joliboy,

Firstly, Please understand that I ask this in love & have the upmost respect for TSC & Carter Conlon. I am indebted to them and their teaching has had a huge impact on my walk, & are a main source of meat for me.

Like I said, I don't know and only want some help in understanding what is being said, as I love and use TSC for my own spirtual walk with Christ. Really I just want the truth. If it is true then I need to address that, and if not, then I don't have to worry. Indeed we are not to depend on other people's opinions, however to dismiss them straight off without investigating them can also be just as dangerous.
I would like to think that they are not going off track, however to just think, or want is not the same as to know.

Like I said, although I am in Australia, I love TSC and listen to sermons online and also here on SI. They have helped me so muck in my walk. I will pray and seek the Lord regarding this matter, and trust in his guidence & as you said, I will pray for discerment.

However who is Beth Moore? and if she is offtrack why is she leading womens bible studies at TSC.

I have looked into her and she appears off track, one who twists scriptures and has by many, been labeled a false teacher. Please help if you can shed any light on this. Thanks again kind regards Tomo07.

2013/2/20 4:28Profile
yuehan

Re:

Hey Tomo07 - here's an old thread which addresses some of your concerns: http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=47887&forum=35&9

2013/2/20 11:38Profile
staff

Re:

Hi,
I think i commented on that thread and the moderator quite rightly pointed out that Carter Conlon and David Wilkersons view were the same.They did not advocate ecumenism but did say that God would bring a time of revival even on denominatios/organisations that were lost like the Salvation Army.I have heard Carter speak by web and on Tv alot and did not hear anything theologically wrong.Also I think if Hillsong had followed the TSC model on giving and community work they would be in way better shape,
Yours Staff

2013/2/20 12:25Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Thankyou to all for the responses, it has helped in some way as to where to go from here.

Also Lindi1208,

I want to apologise, I have taken over you topic discussion & question and for that I am sorry. So I ask the question again for you. And in response to your question, yes I do albeit online only and would like to continue to as the Lord leads, via the internet & SI.

Is there anyone on SI who regularly worships at Times Square Church?

Brothers and Sisters in Christ I pray that you are well and continue to abide in God's never ending Grace and are still found in Christ's unsearchable riches.

I was just wondering if any of you beloved brethren fellowship at Times Square Church on a regular basis?

Love in Christ

Lindi!

\

2013/2/20 20:43Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy