SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Doubt about gods will in life by third parties

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Doubt about gods will in life by third parties

Matthew 12:50 KJV
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
Matthew 18:14 KJV
Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish .
Matthew 21:31 KJV
Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

Recently I have been going through such a daunting church situation. I had a relationship in church, my church was saying something was gods will, that I am in confusion about what church to go to and every aspect of my life. I have been offered church membership at so many different churches and wish I could do a bible study on how there is no biblical basis for it
Pray as i have so many different voices telling me different things I so want to hear from god
I feel like I go to a church and do not feel apart of it. I used to feel a part of my previous church I go there I don't feel like god is there anymore.

I so want to go to do gods will in my life even if it is crazy I so want to go to Israel but it seems crazy what god wants and could not do it in my own strength and would not know how

I sometimes that I lose hope and feel that Jesus does not love me

What I find is I get church leaders or others have wrecked my life by thinking they no best.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said , We ought to obey God rather than men.

I so want to know definates rather than vague good ideas

2013/2/17 15:59Profile

Re: Doubt about gods will in life by third parties

Quote:
I so want to go to do gods will in my life even if it is crazy I so want to go to Israel but it seems crazy what god wants and could not do it in my own strength and would not know how! deltadom

Its not a bad thing to feel insecure when we rationalise what we believe God is saying to us. At the same time doing God' will in your own life will prove more important and satisfying when you obey that leading of God. Even when other brethren say things which contradict what we believe and which make us feel insecure, yet we will find a greater blessing once we obey and see God' hand. Perhaps we could say "despite what others share with us". After all obedience is a personal matter of God' own authority directly in your life. Submission to others is a matter of authority or else a matter of standing by what God has said in another' life. You don't need to know how to do something for the Lord, you just have to know by faith that you are hearing the Lord' voice. Ask the Lord to raise up at least one brother or sister to support you by way of prayer and practical help and then you will learn to have confidence in the Lord working in another as well for His glory and praise. If the Lord wants you to go to Israel then He will confirm it in such a way that it becomes a matter of obedience to the Lord Himself. If I can be of any help let me know and I will do as you ask for the Lord' sake.

2013/2/18 14:55

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy