SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Manifesting a contrary and counter spirit

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
wombat1

Melbourne

Re:

Hi guys I agree arguing over rapture is a wste of breath if there is not mutual respect and humility and love. On the ofher hand if someone is preaching salvation that opposes the inclusion of repentance which is a key element in one of the largest christian moves in the world then I see my function, atleast in part is too sound that alarm as lou and clear as my lunvs will allow. Regards Oskar.

2013/3/9 1:04Profile
wombat1

Melbourne

Re:

Hi guys I agree arguing over rapture is a wste of breath if there is not mutual respect and humility and love. On the ofher hand if someone is preaching salvation that opposes the inclusion of repentance which is a key element in one of the largest christian moves in the world then I see my function, atleast in part is too sound that alarm as lou and clear as my lunvs will allow. Regards Oskar.

2013/3/9 2:15Profile
wombat1

Melbourne

Re: variance with our brothers

2013/3/9 2:16Profile
wombat1

Melbourne

Re:

2013/3/9 2:16Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re:

We seem to have gone from variance to talking about the rupture (rapture) In one foul swoop! hmmm im bemused by that: really.

But anyway paul had a thorn in the flesh ( a messenger of satan )

Sent to buffet him. Ever known someone who (just about every time you post) here they come ...here comes that "one person" "that one individual" as it were with a Contrary view and opinion to yours. (and it justified in there minds, by saying i just happen to see things differently to you - thats all) well that would be fine ( Only problem is they pretty much have a differing opinion to yours (almost all the time)

In fact seldom if ever do thorns agree with you or your words.

Almost every time you write something here comes that one person to pick-apart what you've said. To nit pick and counter your views: yep.

Almost (not all) but almost everytime you post here comes your thorn in the side who diminishes what you say and/or minimizes what you said:
(sad part is ...many times ...they dont even know ...there doing it)

They rarely agree or see things - the way you do. Its always this constant niggle, this picking apart, a variance of opinion different to yours, With a thorn you expect to be countered and have your words challenged ( you know you will be set at nought) Even if you think youve nailed it ..that is written *pretty much* a perfect post conforming to the scriptures, rightly dividing up the word of God.

(but that being said even if it were true) (your thorn) might simply be waiting for you to slip up ( next time). So youd better watch it (they havent gone anywhere) ( and they havent gone away)There silence for now doesnt mean they have left you alone, repented or finally, finally agreed with something you said. (mission impossible i know)

And when you have "a thorn" even when it appears they agree with you
(dont be tricked) they actually dont! They will de-rail the thread or impact the post so as to draw attention away from your thoughts to there words.

And like i said even when you think youve crossed all the T's and dotted all the "I" s correctly ( and surely they wont have anything to say this time) Errr wrong again brother. The post was too long, too funny, too short, Had way too many spelling errors, or this "this topic has already been talked about numerous before ( ad - infinitum) Sssshhheeessshhh.

Ever feel like your being provoked? by your THORN in the side?

Not only is your thorn always there to provoke and throw a wet blanket over your posts ( but generally ) they get away with flying under the radar too.

meaning to say (generally speaking its ususlly only "you" and "them") that know what's going on with the on-going manifested contary spirit to yours. (in fact very few others pick up on it - and hence they fly under the radar).

Invisible as it were.

Sometimes your thorn ...will wait...till traffic ...has died down in the thread ....before they hit you.. with there (usual) opposition

mmm. how sneaky..

Funny thing is ...such individuals always believe christ SPEAKS through them powerfully. (oh yes)

But just not you. Mmm

There God's anointed ( but your not) apperently.

Such individuals are convinced. ..."your off" and there "the true"

There true - but of course- your the false one.

notice there never wrong ...about being right ...about you.

Mmm. Funny that.

Did you catch that?

There never wrong, about being right, about your being "wrong"

paul had a thorn in the flesh an adversary (that provoked him) well tried to anyhow! much like hannah in samuels - she had an adversary that provoked her sore. IOW tried to get under her skin. Hannah's adversary waited every year for her...for to make FRET: and this did she year in and year out.

just occasionally thorns will will have a slight twinge of conscience ( that theyve been on your back...pestering ...following you around) but when they reply to something that brought a brief moment of crisis of conscience ( its not an apolgy forthcoming - they reply to justify themselves) believing theyve done NOTHING uncomely:

The thing about thorns is ...There Always little niggly comments thrown your way. Yea Comments loaded to make a piercing between that fiith and sixth rib. ( of yours) Will they succeed in there guile and variance?

Will you let them have this CONTROL over your life?

Or as paul did ...just simply Die out to it!?

You say no way. Im going to have words with them, or they will continue to get away with it. Perhaps you should maybe. But remember sometimes never answering or responding is (the best defence of attack)

2013/3/9 8:56Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy