SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
inotof

Morehead, KY

Prayer Request

Hey gang, I need to request prayer for a brother in Hazard, Ky. This man jut got saved a little while back and was GREATLY delivered. He was actually owned an “adult bookstore”, when he got saved he and his pastor burned all his inventory. That my friends is awesome! He then had the building he was in dedicated and prayed over and started a Christian bookstore.
Here’s where we need to pray for him. Many in his city will not step foot in this store because of the past usage. He has invested all to help his community through the ministry of the local bookstore. Please pray that if it’s God’s will for him to sat open then the people will come and support the place, other wise let us pray that he emerges financial stable and spiritually firm. Thanks!

2005/3/8 11:41Profile
rocklife

usa

Re: Prayer Request

Dear God, please forgive our sins in Jesus Christ. Thank you for Your fellowship and Help and Hope and Your love. Please answer this prayer request according to Your will, help this man seek Your perfect will in this matter of this store. Help this young christian grow in the faith and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and stand firm to the end. Thank you for hearing our prayers. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

2005/3/8 11:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy