SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Posting to Outside Videos And Media - Moderator Note

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Posting to Outside Videos And Media - Moderator Note

Dear Saints,

There are many great resources outside of sermonindex including sermons and videos. God can speak to us through many of these but on the forums we want to try and protect believers from wrong materials or materials that are less edifying. Thus we are asking that saints do not post to video sermons outside of sermonindex. This might seem like a hard rule for the forums but sadly there are so many false teachers, worldly teachers, teachers who have started their own ministry without the Lord, that it is important to be on guard as such.

We want sermonindex to be a safe place where the sermons and videos will be ensured to be edifying, encouraging and strengthening to saints in the midst of a slow and growing apostasy in the West.

We also want to ensure the standard is higher for the Church by the materials we hand choose to be on the site. Many believers who sometimes post many outside media videos on the forums have not spent much time digging for treasures on SermonIndex. Therefore we encourage believers to really seek out edifying sermons, and videos on SI for discussions and to share.

Thank you for reading this saints.

SermonIndex Community Guiding Principles
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44556&forum=13

2013/2/7 8:05Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Posting to Outside Videos And Media - Moderator Note

Quote:
Thus we are asking that saints do not post to video sermons outside of sermonindex. This might seem like a hard rule for the forums but sadly there are so many false teachers, worldly teachers, teachers who have started their own ministry without the Lord, that it is important to be on guard as such.

I personally thank God for the walls of protection put around this ministry - walls that to some may seem hard, but they are like that only to keep the enemy from breaking through. We mustn't for a moment be ignorant of Satan's devices, nor underestimate his craftiness.

2013/2/7 13:10Profile
Coolwater

Re: - Moderator Note

/// Thank you for reading this saints. ///

No, thank you. Just when I think that God does not know me, he proves that he knows me better then I know myself.

/// We also want to ensure the standard is higher for the Church by the materials we hand choose to be on the site ///

And I expect nothing less! That we raise up a Standard. And WHO would not want to Honor and Respect the treasure on SermonIndex...

I love this site, more than you can possibly imagine and the Spirit of God.

Just wondering what everyone thoughts are (?)

2013/2/7 17:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy