SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Strong Australian contingent of the Brotherhood

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
I went to alpha with my son tonight, they are now preaching once saved always saved. Last Sunday in church one of the first songs started, Even if you fall away Gods love will never let you down/ or leave you.

I have no intentions of seeking to challenge anything you have shared in this post brother. That would be perverse and contrary to sound wisdom. I would say however as one who has an end time calling of God, has seen Christ and has been given revelation which sets my feet on a foundation which cannot be shaken even by the wicked one directly, that there is much more to what is happening in this day than what is illuminated by the growing number of voices against apostasy. All that said, what you have shared is substantial and points to realities which many believers struggle with simply because of a lack of wisdom on how to deal with these problems and what attitude to take personally.

All this speaks of a lack of faithfulness on the part of all believers, regardless of the things they have or are being drawn into. Where there is faithlessness the outcome will always be contention of men and a lack of evidence of God' answer to these things. Apostasy has been in the making since the days of the apostles themselves. It has waxed hot and cold according to the hand of God working in a few brethren, to good or ill and is often not comprehended in that light. It is more than likely that just one saying is sufficient to set brethren against one another and in that Satan' real activities, which cannot be fathomed by men, are pressed forwards, despite the efforts of a few good men who have been able to speak plainly in season. The difficulty lies in these two things. Faithlessness and seasons. Just as with the feast of weeks and the seasons of God' requirements upon Israel, we are faced with seasons and weeks as these things are measured spiritually, and we must discern not only the season, but the week as well. It is a feast of weeks. Unless we comprehend the week and not simply the measure of a year or a season of obedience or else rebellion, we will simply become part of the confusion even though we may truly have discerned the time we live in, as the time of the fullness of apostasy.

None of this is to discourage or judge but to say that we need to find God' answer to this day and not labour under the leadings of those brethren who were faithful in their day. They were taken from us suddenly and like the wind we did not comprehend its coming neither did we comprehend that which ws taken. Seeking to understand these things in a day of loss, will not make reasonable or effective the answer for this hour. There are precious truths woven into the garment which is being worn as a garment of praise by very many who sins are a stain and a blot. When the brethren see gold threads they believe they have comprehended the whole garment. They look in the mirror of their own imaginations and conceive of their appearance and remember the gold threads which then served to persuade them that the whole garment is a robe of righteousness. In this they do not acknowledge or confess that its course interior irritates their bodies and sets there teeth on edge. They continuously fall in sin, then the wicked one by the hand of the elect reaches out and gives an inner garment which protects against irritation and in secrecy of its adornment proves more deceptive than even the outer garment which can easily be comprehended to the one who looks straight at it and will not wear it.

We ought not to confuse an ability to challenge doctrines with true discernment. They are not the same thing at all. If that is all we have we will be no better than our weaker brethren who have been drawn in. Neither despise the grace of God which is given because it is undeserved and no man is worth of the shed blood of Christ. If our weaker brother has fallen then let us ask God how to raise him up and not to expose him to the evil one, but rather how to expose him to Christ Himself, by learning how to preach Christ ourselves. By that means alone will deliverance come and a harvest be brought unto God, regardless of the age. Those who take the name of Christ, yet have not truly believed and repented, are standing in the same ground as are those who have truly believed and repented. They are drawing on the same nutrient of life. They are in all things outward even as we are, yet they are either perishing or else have fallen away. If the whole harvest hears the word of God which is effectual in this day as it was in every day of the apostles even until this very hour, they are the more positioned to comprehend what it is that they have not understood and will by God' grace repent themselves. Then they too will bear fruit according to the measure of God.

The day of the fullness of apostasy will come. It is written and it cannot be spoken against as though to set it aside. Just as in the day of Jeremiah, the trumpet call is to repentance, but it is not a cry unto a good effect, but a final sober presentation of the condition of the people of God. In the end the trumpet is set a side and the cry becomes "captivity for the people of God". This hour is almost upon us and we would be better prepared to comprehend the need which the Father has set before us to go into captivity without grumbling or seeking to flee to another place. If God has made us a separate people then it ought to be understood by our manner and conduct, by speech and by service. Otherwise we are simply deluding ourselves with doctrines and have no true mind to suffer at all. What man seeing his brother being taken into captivity and comprehending that he is the stronger and more able, will not flee after him and demand to be taken also, that he might serve his brother? The most diabolic failure of this day in which we live is a complete failure to know who is our true brother in Christ, and many who have believed, are being pressed into pride and spiritual delusions which go beyond what was necessary for their deliverance.

2013/2/27 9:30
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re:

No offence. I encourage any and all to post in this thread.

But if your okay ...with it.

The post is PRIMARILY intended for the australian brotherhood.

Hence the title of the OP.

If you want to contest scripture and jots and tittles.

Why not open up a NEW post of your own accord.

The reason this post keeps on keeping on is the vested interest in the strong contingent of the australian brother/sisterhood.

But again i welcome all and sundry per se

Peace to all.

Hope you understsnd my point.

2013/2/28 3:45Profile

Re:

Quote:
No offence. I encourage any and all to post in this thread.

But if your okay ...with it.

The post is PRIMARILY intended for the australian brotherhood.

Hence the title of the OP.

If you want to contest scripture and jots and tittles.

Why not open up a NEW post of your own accord.

The reason this post keeps on keeping on is the vested interest in the strong contingent of the australian brother/sisterhood.

But again i welcome all and sundry per se

Peace to all.

Hope you understsnd my point. sonofthunder

Quote:
From the post which caused such offence:

I have no intentions of seeking to challenge anything you have shared in this post brother. That would be perverse and contrary to sound wisdom.

Where there is faithlessness the outcome will always be contention of men and a lack of evidence of God' answer to these things.

If God has made us a separate people then it ought to be understood by our manner and conduct, by speech and by service. Otherwise we are simply deluding ourselves with doctrines and have no true mind to suffer at all. What man seeing his brother being taken into captivity and comprehending that he is the stronger and more able, will not flee after him and demand to be taken also, that he might serve his brother?

The most diabolic failure of this day in which we live is a complete failure to know who is our true brother in Christ, and many who have believed, are being pressed into pride and spiritual delusions which go beyond what was necessary for their deliverance.

I am sorry I posted into your thread. I was not unaware of the title or the content as it is clearly stated. From your comments about contesting scripture, jots and tittles I can easily understand what offended you and why.

2013/2/28 4:49
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re:

G'day to my Australian brothers and sisters,
Good to see a few Aussie's here on Sermon Index. I live just out of Sydney NSW near the Southern Highlands.
I too am praying for the Aboriginals and was speaking to someone about a year ago who had just got back from Arnhem Land and met a group of Aboriginals who were on fire with the Spirit of God. May that fire spread! God always uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise, and as you all know in Australia the Aboriginals are looked down on.
I also pray that like John the Baptist who lived in the desert and his food was locusts and wild honey just like our Aboriginal friends, that the word of God may come to them in the desert ( Luke 3:2 ) as they are sitting around their camp fires and He may teach them like He taught Paul ( Galatians 1:11-12 ). Then when His time is right He may send them out first to our comfortable churches here in Australia to preach a word that may have the Phariseers gnashing their teeth and ripping their shirts. Then to the country around them to preach the good news ( John 3:3 ).

2013/2/28 19:17Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re:

Im certainly not cross or terse with anyone (let me be clear)

Again far beit from me to forbid or chase anyone away.

But in the Spirit of (what and where) this post is headed - and going too.

I simply believe its Not for "scripture and doctrine" posting. per se

Its for australian brethren to meet and greet and share whats on the mind and in there hearts.To say greetings and introduce themselves! To canvass burdens and exchange prayer requests.

This has been the way the thread has evovled all along.

And without my interference i should add.

I come back to have a look every now and then, mainly cause i believe God inspired the origin of the post through me.

Again hope you understand. I dont believe i was being harsh on anyone.

(either)

Its almost like a coffee lounge place for australians to come and express themselves over a common interest ( our love for our nation and people)

Nothing too intense. So to speak. But we share and care together:

Thanks.

2013/3/1 23:08Profile
sonofthunder

Re:

good to hear from you steve. Thanks for flying the aussie (christian flag)

NSW has been getting inundated with rain like queensland ive heard.

Whats going on with theweather lately?

Its so strange ...so extreme...so not predictable.

Dont you think?

Anyway i think theres more aussies out there

yet to voice themseves in this thread!

Come aboard say hello ...your most welcome !!!

2013/3/2 8:53Profile
sonofthunder

Re:

Interestingly Australia as a NATION has very strong links both to America and with Great Britian. This applies right across the board on a social, diplomatic, and religious scale. And have continued to enjoy strong relationships (and ties) with these friends and allies over the decades and over the centuries (forging strong bonds) going forward:

All three nations have a rich, diverse, and cultural ethnicity!

(also fully recognizing and acknowledging the indigenious people and the rich heritage derived from that)

These Nations have become proud of there achievments and the growth there currently experiencing and also from the past platforms laid - and on into the future:

Strong leadership has been a key - the turn key element behind the sustained growth of these nations both from a economic and politicol stand point (even in times of recession and tough economical times)

And On a social and religious front these nations have enjoyed and continue to enjoy freedom and inter-action - with a tourism industry catering to a large influx of visitors from other countries on a daily on-going regular basis.

These countries like many other countries provide strong border security which in turn ensures strong national security whilst welcoming overseas visitors who come with good will and intent to bolster the tourism trade as a whole.

Strong links and associations amongst these nations is NOT taken for granted or lightly. We acknowledge our independent identity whilst at the same time appreciate the support and strength we give to each other both in the good times and in the bad.

That being said, May God bless America! Thank God for Great Britian! and may he continue to advance Australia and the people of Australia ! (Amen)

2013/3/2 16:19Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy