SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Strong Australian contingent of the Brotherhood

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re:

Thanks for coming into the thread - and making known your australian citizenship. Its truly great you have a burden for the native indigenious people- to see them come to know God( savingly) through Jesus Christ.

Your concern is for a "targeted people" and "Group" per se

Stay with it! God is the one - who laid them on your Heart:

I will join you and hopefully others in prayer about this:

These people need purpose and direction - and that can only be found in Jesus our Lord. Amen and amen!

2013/2/6 20:38Profile
TomfromOZ

Hunter Valley, Australia

Re:

G'day Brothers and Sisters

Im from the Hunter Valley, NSW.
I don't post often, but am a frequent visitor.
Amen and Amen to revival in our land and amoungst our indigenous people!
We hold a regular prayer meeting seeking the Lord on these very things, if anyone is in the neighbourhood their hunger is always welcome.

Nice to hear from you all.
Tom

2013/2/6 21:11Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re:

God has his people everywhere this we know for Sure and Certain. This is a community board here at SI and we DO care and WELCOME Christians from all over the World. We have God's love shed abroad in our hearts by the holy spirit - and We KNOW we have passed from DEATH unto LIFE ...Because we Love the brethren (hostility) frostiness is going in the way of cain. Love and fellowship in the way of abel.

These kinds of posts often encourage casual posters to contribute as people do like to make it known which part of the world (there world)
They live and hail from.

2013/2/6 21:56Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Tomo07,
Just wanted to give a quick word of testimony as you are Victorian.I was brought to Christ by a very dear woman from Melbourne in 1988/89.I would call her a terrier type Christian who wouldnt let go til I was saved.I really thank God for such a great Church(General meaning)in Australia that reached out and caught me in their nets.I went to Richmond Temple,Melbourne for a few months before returning to Ireland.Praise God for your country I left there changed for ever,Yours Staff

2013/2/11 19:35Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Hello staff,

Thanks for sharing, encouraged by your words, it's great to hear of the perserverance of that lady, standing in faith unit you were converted. do you still have contact with her?

I have heard times are tough & hard in Ireland at the moment work ect... I hope you are well

I am gald to hear, hope and pray the Lord keeps & blesses you in His will. Blessings, Tomo07.

2013/2/12 3:59Profile
staff

Re:

HiTomo,
Went through a dead period for a long while in the mid 90's and lost touch.I see the church in Melbourne is still going strong under a different name(formerly Richmond Temple)Tough time work wise over here,very difficult,we are involved unfortunately in Euro Monster!Its a wolf in sheep's clothing at best and a wolf in wolfs clothing at worst!
My two brothers and a sister have also come to the Lord(in part because of Australia)
Thank you for your blessings and the same to you in Victoria
Yours Staff

2013/2/12 17:38Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Could anyone point me in the direction of any possible sermons from Australians here on SI. As I am not aware of any. Old or current it doesn't matter as long as it's truth.

2013/2/26 4:10Profile
TomfromOZ

Hunter Valley, Australia

Re:

Gday Tomo

I have noticed Ken Ham of answers in genisis has a few messages here, I think he might live in the states theses days, but hasn't lost the accent or miss taking the opportunity to mention Australia.

I'd be interested to know also of any Australian preachers recommended at SI. Anyone?

Tomfromoz

2013/2/26 16:56Profile
sonofthunder

Re:

Am not sure if kevin connor or barry chant are on here.

Both have a good grasp of scripture and over-all are biblically sound.

Was influenced by both there books and other resources ...early on in my walk. But haven't followed them for quite some time now. I know kevin connor has quite a big following re his books of late ...which he is the author of many many many volumes.

Anyway 2 names that came to mind, both being ozzies and thought i'd throw out there to ya...but again not sure if SI has them.

Haven't checked

Regards brethren.

SOT

2013/2/27 1:54Profile
wombat1

Melbourne

Re: One guess where I am from

Twelve guesses if you are from Tasmania. No not seen Kevin posting would not have noticed barry chant.

I spent many years in the same move as Kevin and Richard Holland. I too, long for revival in Australia, however I think we are in for reformation.

Bill Keane in Bendigo was my pastor before going to Melbourne, I often post supporting David Wilkersons sermons.

The reason is that I believe he and others on this site and others are heralding the fulfilment of the end time feast of tabernacles.

For those who have and understanding of the feasts of the old testament, we have the feast of Passover fulfilled when Jesus died on the cross and as a result we got saved.

The feast of Penticost which remembers Sinai, was fulfilled on the day of Pentecost representing our being baptised in the spirit. (restored again in 1901 in Melbourne and 1904? at Azuza street.) The feast of Tabernacles like Passover is a large feast with three parts.

The beginning of Tabernacles is the feast of Trumpets, the call is going around the world to "come out of her my people" to holiness. Like Elisha who left the 50 (Pente) sons of hte prophets and went out into the harsh desert but came back with a double portion.

The call is going out, we are also experiencing the counterfiet bride of Christ, it is a repentanceless salvation.This beast has many heads one of the most prominent is that of the Bethel movement.

It focuses on the manefest sons of Christ, latter rain teaching with no understanding what so ever, a focus on millions of swirling angel feathers and and absolute hatred of holiness. Jesus got born again???

I can say that speaking to the pastor of the local Bethel franchise in Melbourne and another offshoot of Bethel, discussion on the need for repentance made on pastor gag. Holiness - Legalism. Sanctification - Legalism. Alter calls - Legalism. In fact conviction of sin was told to me as being the same thing as condemnation, if there was an Oskar for ignorance of Gods word this guy would have won it.

I spent months talking to Bethel about the local bethel churches saying that their was no need for repentance, eventually they agreed that they do not agree with me that repentance is required for salvation.

Kevins church is now a repentance free church. I have spoken with the pastor in tears concerning his Joel Osteen version of Christianity. If he keeps selling it down the river there will be nothing left but a bank.

Melbourne CHristian Fellowship is now a group of churches where I was once advised not to pray because the "fathers" were the human face of God. I kid you not. Unless you were a father you had no right to any function or thoughts. If questioned them the elders would and do split marriages and family. A bright light where once singing in the spirit could last and hour and reports of life from the dead, the real thing not the lakeside head kicker version is now as dead as a dodo.

The good thing is that this is the lul before the storm, it is so late now that this is the time to collect the oil for the lamps, I cannot predict the end however there are yet prophesies to be fulfill however I can say with some certainty now is the time to prepare. Does your church have an active prayer meeting? Do 90% attend or less than 1%. Be in that little group, pay the price, as the man says, you'll be so glad you did.

For those who wish to stay at Sinia, all the best or another example is the 50 sons of the prophets who would not follow Elisha and tried to misdirect him from getting the double portion by offering soft options.

In Melbourne bayside there is a church known as plastic church as it is a plastic version of the church.

My son went to "Stairway" to hear " to the oldies(at a young peoples meeting)it does not matter what your behaviour is like or what you are doing because if you were saved you will go to heaven" as blatant as that.

I tried for months to help that guy, it is not without reason he word of God says there are none so blind as those who choose not to see.(Oskar translation)

It is my conviction that this repentance free gospel which tolerates sin of any description is the whore of babylon. This is the great falling away. Most of the Pentecostal churches have swallowed it and to my amazement many of the evangelicals are falling for it.

I went to alpha with my son tonight, they are now preaching once saved always saved. Last Sunday in church one of the first songs started, Even if you fall away Gods love will never let you down/ or leave you.

This move of God will make my favourite revival the welsh, look like a Teddy bears picnic, but the cost is high and most will run from it. Many are called but few are chosen.

Hopefully not so much a winge as a loud trumpet call, sorry if it is not well put together however there are two moves at the moment. The massive repentance free one and the one I think led by David Wilkerson. And I say that as he named names and cried aloud of the apostasy in the church. However he also pointed the way forward which is the true function of a prophet. Forth telling and foretelling. The pointing finger, watch out for that, we are going this way. (and words of knowldge and visions but secondary to direction.

I felt in my spirit some time ago that it was time to prepare for teh wedding as in proverbs it talks about the bride and the bridegroom going into the secret place to put on their jewels nad prepare.

I am of that ilk that sees revelation 12 as the fully manifest bride of Christ or Christians that respond to the call to total sanctification. This company go into the desert for a place prepared during the tribulation. Interesting the first function of the antichrist is to kill all those who testify of the blood of Jesus.

Yes, so much for pretrib rapture, however this is not an argument but a challenge to leave the fifty sons of the prophets with their ease in the towns, having gifts that work but no understanding of hte mind of Christ.

We were never supposed to stay at Pentecost, nor sonia, nor the holy place, we are supposed as the children of Israel did went onto the promised land.

Paul said let me embraced the death and suffering of Christ to attain his resurrection life.

Cannot direct you to decent teaching or preaching other than this site unfortunatly. What I can suggest is waiting on God. We are encouraged to wait on God for our ministry and in general. If my people which are called by my name will humble them selves and pray AND SEEK MY FACE.

Any one who saw Gods face died, and trust me, that is what we want, the old man to die off forever. Not sure of the band that sang it maybe Jars of Clay but they knew what I am on about with I'm just a dead man.

This is not the MCF version of death to the flesh because there is the life that comes on the other side of the carnel man dying being the growth of he new man that they never saw.

Wishing you all well and hoping this brings some light.

To my Pentecostal brothers I am not saying you are wrong, just that there is more. Will it be me who says I have land or oxen or my own version of the bride to come to the wedding? I pray it is neither of us.

Kind regards Oskar.

2013/2/27 8:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy