SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : JimP has gone home

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
knitefall

JimP has gone home

Yesterday, early morning... He needed a new body anyhow!

2013/1/31 20:57Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: JimP has gone home

You mean the fellow that posted here on SI?

2013/1/31 21:01Profile
romanchog

So sorry to hear this. I was so blessed by his thoughts.

May the Lord bless JimP eternally.

2013/1/31 21:41Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Whenever I hear of someone who has passed away who I knew in some way it caused to me take a step back and think about the reality of death and going on to the next work. Sometimes it really scares the mess out of me.

2013/1/31 21:42Profile
proudpapa

I always appreciated His post, They always where full of Grace and demonstrated his love for his Savior.

I find it an eye opener that if we feel a tug to tell someone that we apperciate them, we need not put it off, many times I felt like responding how much I appreciated something that he had posted, but I shamefully always put it off.

2013/1/31 22:44Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Is jimP and jimp the same person?

Never mind Sister Lysa answered my question, he will be missed, he and I joined SI about the same time.

2013/1/31 22:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I always appreciated His post, They always where full of Grace and demonstrated his love for his Savior.

Amen he will be missed but is with our wonderful saviour the Lamb on the throne. What glories await us!

on twitter I posted this yesterday and thought it was applicable:

There is a crown awaiting us, a robe, treasures, endless joy. We will soon all be before the Lord of creation glorifying Him.

The journey is almost over, keep serving the Lord with all your heart, possessions, and energy you will never regret it.

We must live for what the Lord thinks never men. For we will be accountable to the Lord in the end for all that we said and did.

Endless streets of gold in heaven yet men die and go to hell seeking gold on the earth.

2013/2/1 6:57Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

I, for one, will miss you jimp! I loved your straight to the point posts and your testimonies which reflected your walk with God!! Until we meet again, bro!

Sister Lisa

2013/2/1 7:14Profile

Re:

Praise God for Jim. He shared some lovely thoughts and was honest about life. Praise the Lord Who gave His life for him. Now he sees his face. Now he comprehends fully that which he saw once through the glass darkly. Now he truly lives. Praise God in heaven and all the earth praise His holy name. Tears of joy.

2013/2/1 7:40
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Yes, jimp will be missed...appreciated his short, brief insights into whatever discussion he was commenting on. I am sure he will the presence of the LORD far superior to anything this life had to offer. God bless him.

ginnyrose

2013/2/1 9:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy