SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : It is so sad

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougm1955

Black Mountain,N.C

It is so sad

This poor ole world is SO lost...it SO hurts my Jesus in my heart am i wrong to pray for his coming cause i sure want his arms........and kiss's this world of wolves ...is HELL to a handicapped homeless sheep .......LORD thankyou

2013/1/28 18:58Profile
HeartSong

Re: It is so sad

You can have his arms now. Just ask Him to wrap them around you.

Are you the handicapped homeless sheep?

There are many persecuting me as well, but the LORD has shown me that that which they sow, they shall also reap, and since this world is only a shadow of that which is to come, the "reaping" will be greatly increased on the other side. Today He had me contemplating the amplification of that which others are doing to me - an eternity of same - with NO relief - and I was in tears as I cried out for their souls.

I pray that the LORD would bless you and send angels of protection to encompass you as you go on your way.

PSALM 3

1 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.

3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.

5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.

6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

8 Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

2013/1/29 3:55Profile
HeartSong

Re: It is so sad

Where are you located? What kind of help do you need?

2013/1/29 21:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy