SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : "Wild weather continues to lash Queensland"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

"Wild weather continues to lash Queensland"

The state of Queensland on the north eastern region part of Australia with an estimated population of 4.5 million people is once again being held to ransom at the hands of EXTREME WEATHER - currently the State is on both "tornado and flood alert" the result of ex- tropical cyclone Oswald:

Queesland is currently experiencing multiple tornadoes, flooding, rising sea and water levels, multiple power black outages, fallen power lines, and major damage to both properties and Homeowners:

Authorities have issued major warnings of more tornado activity to come and residents should brace themselves and take pre-cautions:

State emergency operations are recieving hundreds of call outs and state evacuation centres are open and on stand-by:

The city of Brisbane has been warned of a possible Twister strike (overnight) also. The low pressure system that was tropical cyclone oswald continues to batter our shores - and serious flood and tornado activity has residents braced for more - to come:
(we are not out of the woods yet)

Five tornadoes have already ripped through five coastal towns so far leaving a trail of Destruction! Driving winds of 125 km/H are making condtions both hazardous and dangerous: and residents are fully braced for a severe lashing in the south east over the next 24 hours:

2013/1/26 19:56Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re: "Wild weather continues to lash Queensland"

Yes is terrible, prayers and thoughts for our friends up north.

Parts of S/E Queensland & the Gold Coast, have recieved rain in excess of 1000ml or 40 inches in the last 24 hours.

2013/1/27 23:18Profile
sonofthunder

Son Of Thunder i come from a land down under, due south at the bottom of your work globes

Re:

Its hard for people non affected to enter into the pain of others. I am a bit disapointed in the lack of response (prayers)as we are all brethren. But (confession time) i am guilty of (non resonse/ sympathy) for the plight of others also. So in one sense i cant really complain. The lesson though clearly is in the book of acts when the brethren heard of the world- wide death ...they responded with aid and help swiftly.

2013/1/30 4:17Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

I see your point mate, I think this website is mainly American or, based in the US. Not that that should alter anything, but it is different if you are not personnaly involved. That being said you are right in what you say.

It is horrible what is happening up north, especially concidering the fact that they just go over a similar flood in 2011.

Down south here in Victoria, we are experiencing severe Busfires. My prayers & thoughta are with the people of Queensland.

Were you personnaly affected form the flood as well. Tomo07

2013/1/30 5:47Profile
sonofthunder

Re:

I was very concerned about the hurricane that hit america ( new york ) in fact I wrote an article on it ( the year 2012 in review) you might wanna have a read. But anyhow to answer your question NO were on a hill. But the extreme severe weather IS a Sign of the times. I keep saying this ...but am dismissed quite lightly:

God bless you !!!

2013/1/30 6:17Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy