SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : How many believe?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re:

We in America have a pretty unique perspective on persecution. I have been made fun of because I followed Christ, but that is about it. Because of the historic roots of our nation, we have grown accustomed to the peace and security that or nation had experienced. My grandparents and my parents recall a day when most people did not lock their doors, even when away for av few days, because the majority of peeler, though perhaps not bitten again, had a primarily judeo-Christian ethic. As a result we are often blind to the utter depravity that can exist in unregenerate man. I have no idea what persecution may come. Perhaps I will be a martyr. Perhaps I will never be more than merely teased. I cannot tell. But I do need to be so sold out to the Lord that He is my all and so that my very breath is His. I think preparation for persecution consists simply of daily walking near to Him.When and if that time comes, what is really on the inside will be revealed clearly...no more facade.

2013/1/24 19:18Profile
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re:

sorry for the duplicate posts. had some cell phone issues.

2013/1/24 19:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I believe it is coming. And upon the entire world in the end times. (Matthew 24).

2013/1/24 19:54Profile
jimp

Re:

hi,the hebrew children were put into a fiery furnace over heated and Jesus came and cooled the oven. daniel was put in the lions den and God shut the mouths of the lions.the prophet was by the brook and hungry and God sent a bird to feed him.Jesus multiplied the loaves and fish.although i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil...God fed millions of jews in the wilderness and we are worried?we serve a mighty God who loves us and gave His Son to die for us.jimp

2013/1/25 6:15Profile

Re:

But will you blow off Paul Washer?. Again I ask will you blow off Paul Washer? In the SI archives is a warning he gave at the SI conference on tbe Fear of God. He gave a 5 minute admonition where be warned the American church to expect intense persecution.

Our brother said while we are playing soccer mom and soccer dad.persecution will encircle like a net. We will be declared as enemies of the state. He said we will lose our possessions. I.am unable to call up the link. Hopefully someone else can.

Paul Washer is respected by many in this forum. Hopefully his message will be heeded.

Bearmaster

2013/1/25 8:00
jimp

Re:

hi, i serve a risen saviour and He loves me.15 years ago i lived in a mansion and collected rents from 5 dwellings. i live in a room. adorm room with a shared bath with no kitchen. i am happier now than when i lived on the golf course(once an idol)God still suppies all of my needs.if i die it is an advance.God is not an ogre out to get you.my own son lives in va. and is now 70 miles away from me in N.o. la. he is with a grandson i have not seen since he was an infant and he is to busy to come see me. i understand and love him the same if he comes or not. i used to watch moms and dads get on a bus to go to prison(angola)to visit the sons that stole from them and put their lives in peril.parents love their children and my Abba loves me.jimp

2013/1/25 9:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy