SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I need prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
jimp

Re:

hi codex, it is hard for me to believe that God would tell someone today not to work if able. paul labored at his trade troughout his ministry and the bible says if you don't work you don't eat.that being said ;you cannot unscramble scrambled eggs and i respect your intent and will be praying for both of you.i live on 900.00 amo. and would have helped when i was working.jimp

2013/1/28 21:58Profile

Re:

jimp, I respectfully have to say that you don't know what he said to me. This is what I heard and keep hearing for the last 3 years. He messed up everything in my life so I don't even have the will to find a job. I'm trying to get up but I can't. Don't you think I would just rather get a job, and get on with my life and stop complaining on sermonindex? Do you think I really don't want to find a job right now or before? Didn't I get two jobs before? Did I sit on my lazy ass this whole time? Do you think I really enjoy SUFFERING this much?

What do I have to gain by doing all of this? I have much to lose by doing this and I lost it all.

Tell that to Joni Earecksen Tada who was a quadriplegic since her teens and now has cancer. What did she do to deserve that?

How is what happened to Natalie, practical? Are you blaming her for needing a miracle in this situation? Are you saying that she is too lazy to get a job also? Is this her fault?

God does whatever he wants to do. How do you have all the answers yet everytime I say something, I'm being judgemental(kiros)?

Do you think God is always practical? God is anything but practical. How else does he show his power?

God also told Abraham to kill his own son, didn't he? Why would he tell Abraham, "you'll be the father of many nations" then wait til Sarah is 100 years old to have Isaac, then tell him to kill his own son? How is that practical?

How impractical was:
-story of wall of Jericho
-David defeating Goliath with 3 pebbles?
-All of Jesus's miracles
-countless other examples, a man of your experience knows this.

God loves doing things the roundabout, non-sensical, non-logical way. He likes drama.

If we did everything "practically", why would we need God.

In the old testament, why didn't God just let everything be done "practically"?

Aren't you judging me right now by saying that(remember your comments on kiros) in another thread. You're a hypocrite, jimp

I'm not asking everyone to monetarily contribute to Natalie but I find it hard to believe that NO ONE is able to help. And I'm not asking anyone to help me financially at all.

This shouldn't be "done as the spirit leads". If you profess faith in Christ, how is this not automatic.

I really wonder if you guys are really saved.

2013/1/28 22:01
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

codek. You need a swift kick in the tail.

Your post was one of the most pathetic posts that I have read in a while. Since you do not take any Biblical advice that anyone will give, I will give you some Biblical advice mixed in with some worldly advice.

MAN UP! Stop blaming everything on everyone else but yourself. You created your own situation, now you do not like the outcome or the answer/non-answer that you received from the Lord.

To hear a "Christian" give such horrible advice to a grieving women is beyond reprehensible. What kind of man are you?

You are better off just throwing yourself at the feet of Jesus and begging for mercy...

Praying for you sister.

2013/1/29 1:05Profile

Re:

Miccah, I should go to over to Wisconsin and and beat you to a pulp. You sit on your ass and all you say is a token "i'll pray for you" and have the audacity to criticize me? You won't give 2 dollars to help this lady.

What worldy advice? There is no such thing as worldly advice for a christian. What are you talking about, pharisee?

And I am not a Christian, I get rejected by God everyday yet I still seek him to the extent of losing it all to find him.
I am not saved. If I die today, I will go to hell. Do you understand my predicament? Do you know what kind of stress I'm under to be rejected by God everyday to the point I don't even know if this is real anymore because of hypocrites like you. Would you weep, would you hurt, would you shed a tear if I died and went to hell, Miccah?

I'm not gonna lie to her and say "oh, God will save you and I'll pray for you" when I see endless prayer requests go unanswered by a God that "sometimes" answers his prayer when he feels like it. Take a look at "miracles that follow the plow" section. This lady needs real help and I'm more than willing as an non-christian to help her unlike you. It's not lip service like most of you hypocrites who spend so much time arguing over who knows the bible more yet don't lift a finger to help the homeless or people dying out there.

It's because of idiot LIARS like you that I ended up in this situation. 3 years ago, all I heard was "don't worry codek, God will save the day. I'll pray for you". So I waited on God and NOTHING HAPPENED. I didn't want money, I wanted to meet God. I had the money and I gave it up in faith. God has never answered a prayer in my or anyone I know's life. But you want me to lie to her just so she could feel better? So you can say I prayed for a sister and so YOU can feel better? You evil Satanic piece of crap. You probably told me the same thing 3 years ago and probably forgot to pray for me and yet you didn't lift a finger to tangibly help me. Well, I'm not gonna give her that false hope and set her up for failure like all you pharisees.

How dare you say that I got into this mess myself? How do you know, Pharisee? I was following God's orders against my gut, instinct, and desire. I did this to find Christ. How dare you say I got into this myself. I did what I was instructed to do. Why would I do this on my own? What would be the rationale behind that? It was in direct obedience to what I thought God was saying and yet you ridicule me.

What have to done for Christ? What did you give up willingly to follow Christ? How have you suffered for him, Mr. Christian? Do you know what it feels like to want to die everyday?

You are one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen. I really should go over to wisconsin and beat you to a pulp.

What if Natalie waits on God for years and He doesn't show up like the thousands of prayers that go unanswered in "miracles that follow the plow". How do you know that God will answer her prayers? Can you guarantee it? And if you care so much, you can't give her a small donation, you cheap, stingy pharisee?

Prayer without action means NOTHING.

What have you done and why can't you give a small donation to Natalie?

2013/1/29 1:55
jimp

Re:

codex , i feel your pain and i know what it means to quit and follow God and to give until it is gone.i lived in many fine homes that i have owned and live in a dorm room with no kitchen and a shared bath.istill get joy over the monies that i gave away and give now.Jesus still is our source and the joy of the Lord is still my strength. remember what the star in fiddler on the roof said to God while he was going through his troubles"and we are you chosen people...would you choose someone else fore a while". it is possible that your greatest days are in front of you.that is my prayer for you.jimp

2013/1/29 2:21Profile

Re:

jimp, sir. I really don't matter here. It's not about the suffering. The biggest reason I'm in agony is I gave up everything to find Christ. AND I DON'T HAVE CHRIST. That's the worst part. That's what I gave up everything to find, not wealth.

What angers me is that, so called christians everywhere who supposedly have felt the love of Christ and are saved cannot show love to others. All I hear is "I'll pray for you" with no action. Not everyone on sermonindex is struggling. Some are doing well.

That's why the church is dead and that's why you guys are ultimately stumbling blocks to people like me. I want to believe Christ but all I see is weak prayer, with no answered prayer, a God not willing to show up, a people who know the bible so well but do not know how to do the simplest things like loving other people and being transparent. This is not a dig on this forum but all christians I've seen in my life.

It's about doing the right thing and no one is. That's why I have to speak up cause NONE OF YOU WILL.

How can you just stand there and do nothing? How do you read Jesus's harsh words in the gospels and yet all that comes out of your mouth is "i'll pray for you" Maybe God wants you to actually give up something for one another instead of saying token meaningless prayers. Maybe that's why he doesn't answer your prayers cause you don't care about one another. Actually care. Isn't that what the church of Acts did?

Read the lyrics by Keith Green, Asleep in the light.

THIS IS ALL OF YOU ON THIS FORUM. You know God and his love yet you DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHERS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHamV1pfMJU

Do you see, do you see
All the people sinking down
Don't you care, don't you care
Are you gonna let them drown

How can you be so numb
Not to care if they come
You close your eyes
And pretend the job's done

"Oh bless me Lord, bless me Lord"
You know it's all I ever hear
No one aches, no one hurts
No one even sheds one tear

But He cries, He weeps, He bleeds
And He cares for your needs
And you just lay back
And keep soaking it in,
Oh, can't you see it's such a sin?

Cause He brings people to your door,
And you turn them away
As you smile and say,
"God bless you, be at peace"
And all heaven just weeps
Cause Jesus came to your door
You've left him out on the streets

Open up open up
And give yourself away
You see the need, you hear the cries
So how can you delay

God's calling and you're the one
But like Jonah you run
He's told you to speak
But you keep holding it in,
Oh can't you see it's such a sin?

The world is sleeping in the dark
That the church just can't fight
Cause it's asleep in the light
How can you be so dead
When you've been so well fed
Jesus rose from the grave
And you, you can't even get out of bed

Oh, Jesus rose from the dead
Come on, get out of your bed

How can you be so numb
Not to care if they come
You close your eyes
You close your eyes

Don't close your eyes
Don't pretend the jobs done
Come away, come away, come away with Me my love,
Come away, from this mess, come away with Me, my love.

Hey Mr. Christian, Miccah. are you willing to lay down your life for Natalie? Do you ache, do you hurt, do you shed a tear for Natalie? huh do you or are you okay with your token prayer.

The reason that none of the prayers in the miracles follow the plow section are unanswered is because you guys are suppose to be God's hands and feet and all you do is sit there and say token prayers because of you hardened, NUMB heart. Do you really think when I see you guys, I'm impressed and want to have Jesus to be cold, manipulative, numb fake christians with no actual REAL LOVE, like you guys? like you Miccah? When have you loved someone like yourself? What have you given up for others? You brood of vipers.

Who is willing to lay down there life for their brother?
Who???????????? No one on sermonindex. NONE. And all of you will have to answer for that one day. How can you call yourself a christian?

I don't see anyone and you guys are suppose to be experts at knowing Christ, SO HOW CAN I BELIEVE?

Where are the Keith Greens who actually did what they preached?

Keith Green - The Sheep And The Goats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix8ddosjg-k

Is it about token prayer in the above Keith Green video or what you "DO" to the least of them?

Who is willing to lay down there life for their brother?
Who???????????? If these things are impossible, why would Jesus say such harsh things, if it's not possible.

------------------------------------------------------
Either Jesus was wrong and what he said in the gospels is impossible

OR

You guys are a bunch of advanced hypocrites who know the word yet don't know how to love one another as yourselves.

That's why there is a thread like this about superficial friendships at church. How many superficial friendships do we have on this forum? Do we really love each other on here like we love ourselves? Hell no. Cause if we did, we would do much more than token prayers.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=47972&forum=35&24

For example, Miccah, he will pray a token prayer for Natalie maybe a couple of times and he will forget her. He doesn't really care about what happens? He just wants to be polite.
That's why the church has such a bad reputation.

Miccah, DO SOMETHING. IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT NATALIE, DO SOMETHING

ALL OF US NEED TO HELP NATALIE WITH MORE THAN JUST A TOKEN PRAYER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEELS TO WANT TO DIE. I DO.

Cause He brings Natalie to your door,
And you turn her away
As you smile and say,
"God bless you, be at peace"
And all heaven just weeps
Cause Jesus came to your door
You've left him out on the streets

2013/1/29 2:40
mama27

Re:

I don't have the time to read all of this thread which has turned into contention....but some of us HAVE done something beyond "just praying"....the Lord would just not have us to advertise it. Blessings...

2013/1/29 10:19Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Natalie

I will be in prayer for you and have been. I was sorry to hear of the death of your dear husband. I know your heart is hurting and through these dark times it is indeed difficult to find HIM but HE is still there. Your husband knew that JESUS would be there for you and put his trust in HIM. I know it is difficult and the enemy would like to cause you to stumble but hold tight to the LORD and know HE loves you so much more then you can ever imagine.

God bless
maryjane

2013/1/29 11:11Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

codek.

I meet men like you all the time. You are the worst kind that there is. Trying to lead struggling Christians away from Christ and into worldly thinking. As a Christian man, it is our (Christian men's) responsibility to protect each other from men like yourself.

Think what you want about me, it matters not. If you are looking for faults in me, I can give you 2 lifetimes worth of faults. If you are looking for me to boast on what I do, you will not recieve it.

Yet, Jesus is still Lord and His mercy extends even to the worst of us, including me.

I stand by everything that I said to you.

2013/1/29 11:27Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Sister. I appologize for hijacking your thread. I will not comment again to codek on here. Please forgive me.

Know that He is with you.

2013/1/29 11:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy