SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : You Have to have this Bible Software!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Matt25

Athens Ga

You Have to have this Bible Software!!

Hands down the best bible study tool I've found. I can't begin to describe all the features available. Numerous bible versions, concordances, commentaries, parallels, maps, etc. Downloads to your computer and then you download any and all modules. It should cost more than $100 but everything is FREE thanks to the author's burden for the Lord.

[url=www.e-sword.com]www.e-sword.com[/url]

2005/3/6 18:20Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: YOU HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!

Amen, sure thing Matt! E-Sword is really an amazing peace of freeware. thanks be to God!

2005/3/6 18:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Amen, sure thing Matt! E-Sword is really an amazing peace of freeware. thanks be to God!

Yes this is great bible software.. I also suggest if you use a mac to get www.macsword.com which has tons of free modules you can download.

2005/3/6 18:37Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: You Have to have this Bible Software!!

Would gander a guess that the scripture seen in these parts comes largely from just that source.

Quote:
It should cost more than $100 but everything is FREE thanks to the author's burden for the Lord.

Hope that also brings to mind that [i]both[/i] of these are FREE, but someone has to put in the plumbing...

2005/3/6 18:48Profile
Matt25

Athens Ga

Re:

Excellent point csschk! I made a donation but some may not have the means to do so. I wanted to emphasize the "free" part because anytime I see a high quality tool like sermonindex or e-sword being offered absoloutely free of charge I believe it shows that their motivation is not material in nature...Too many "ministries" out there worshipping their bellies.

2005/3/6 19:06Profile

Re: You Have to have this Bible Software!!

A message from the creator of e-Sword

"If this ministry blesses you, are you willing to join me in it? LESS than 1% of the people who download e-Sword return to say "thanks" and donate. It is through donations that e-Sword is continuing to be enhanced and remains on the Internet as a free resource for people all over the world. I am excited and encouraged that e-Sword is being downloaded in over 140 countries across six continents."

Quotation from Rick Meyer e-Sword website.

If we got $1 buck to spare surely we can put that $1 dollar into an envelope and send if off to him. eh?

I just downloaded the software, if I like it, I will be doing just that.

Karl

2005/3/6 19:13
earnestlycontend

Flinstone, GA

Re:

Thanks for reminding me to donate. The website makes it easy. You can donate online if you have a debit card or credit card. Just a couple of minutes and you're done!

Yes, I really like the software too. I've been giving out CDs of e-sword to friends. It's amazing to see how people will share the software once they've use it. I may have burned 20 or more copies of e-sword. Through those copies I'd guess that 100 people have come to use e-sword.

2005/3/6 21:13Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
It is through donations that e-Sword is continuing to be enhanced and remains on the Internet as a free resource for people all over the world. I am excited and encouraged that e-Sword is being downloaded in over 140 countries across six continents."

Rick Meyes works on that ministry full-time and it is a blessing. Personally I believe that SermonIndex will run by God's provision. Gods [b]will[/b] not take this ministry into the place where His [b]grace[/b] cannot sustain it. I am glad to see Rick Meyers having somewhat of the same vision and heart to not beg for money as much as relying on God to provide.

2005/3/6 21:25Profile
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Re:

dowloading the Esword now.. cuz my Ebible from Nelson stoped working cuz of some errors... So thanks.

WOW! they got almost all the stuff my Ebible had cept it ain't costing me 200 bucks... :-P

Thxs for letting me know guys.

2005/3/6 21:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy