SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Online!
 Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow

The snow is laying thick on the ground here this morning. This reminds me of the day 31 years ago that I came to know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour. The same conditions prevailed that day in January 1982 and tuely my sins became as white as the snow as I was born anew. Isaiah 1:18

Another birth happened just yesterday just as the snow came in, when our daughter gave birth to a baby boy, her 4th child and our 8th grandchild. Praise the Lord. They are thinking of calling him Isaiah, because of this scripture.:)

As I remember back to those days of my new birth, I read in Jermiah ch.2 the LORD speaking to Israel, " I remember you, the kindness of your youth. The love of your betrothal,"

Oh Lord have I lost that first love of my betrothal to you as in the days of my youth? I know many times over the years I have drifted from this, but keep me close to you and renew the joy of my salvation.

2013/1/19 4:49Profile
Compton

Re: Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow

Hi heydave,

Thank you for a wwonderful picture of a soul covered in the grace and peace of God.

Congratulations on your daughters new son.

And happy birthday:)

MC

2013/1/19 12:59Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy