SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Revival Prayer Call - Jan 21st (brother Greg sharing devotional)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Revival Prayer Call - Jan 21st (brother Greg sharing devotional)

"Dear Friends:
We invite all American and Canadian Christians to join in Revival Praying for North America, USA and Canada. We pray each Monday night. The next session is: Monday Jan. 21st, 2013. The time is:

Eastern Standard Time 9 p.m.
Central Time 8 p.m.
Mountain Time 7 p.m.
Pacific Time 6 p.m.

US callers please call: 209.255.1000. Canadian callers please call:559.670.1000. The Access code for both telephone No's is 109083#

The Host for Jan. 21st is Brother Blaine Scogin, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. Brother Edgar Reich is recovering in hospital.

The speaker is: Brother Greg Gordon from Sermonindex.net
We look forward to your joining this call. According to noted Christian author Joel Rosenberg, pleading with God , is our only hope." Please know that if you receive this E-mail, you are loved and prayed for by name."

2013/1/16 20:29Profile
Coolwater

Re: Revival Prayer Call - Jan 21st (Greg Gordon sharing devotional)

May you share what the specific topics of your Revivial Prayer Meeting are as you pray for North America, USA, and Canada? I would like to make a request - that you pray for the Gods remnant .

2013/1/16 21:11Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Dear Brother, the call is open to many praying their burdens for revival. The call is open in this way for brothers to pray short prayers. I have been simply asked to share on the call for 10-20 minutes on humility and revival. It is a powerful time if you can make it.

I agree praying for God's remnant in North America is an important prayer. For the true body of Christ in every local area.

2013/1/16 21:33Profile
Coolwater

Re:

Prayer is such a vital part of our walk with God. I will try my best to be there. Thank you.

He opens in PRAYER, with Exhortation, Petition and Thankfullness as he invites God's Holy Spirit in such a saturating and intimate way, that you can't but be still in the presence of God's Holy Spirit...

I can only pray that everyone here on SI, would experience this closesness with Almighty God that it would bring you, us together as a true body of Christ in Unity and in oness with Him.

2013/1/16 21:57Profile
sherebyah

Re: Revival Prayer Call - Jan 21st (Greg Gordon sharing devotional)

I am looking forward to join with dear saints to kneel before the most High God with humble heart. Thank you bro. Greg for this vital call of prayer.

In Christ
Sherebyah

2013/1/16 23:10Profile

Re:

Saints reposting this on tbe board. Lord willing, tomorrow night there will be a prayer con call for revival. Brother Greg Gordon will share for about 15 to 20 minutes on humility.in revival followed by an hour of prayer. We ask that our prayers be short 1 to 2 minutes in length focussing on the message.

I was on the One Cry revival call lst week. That call is only 30 minutes with 20 or so people on it. The prayers were powerful and focussed on revival. The saints were asked to pray one to two minutes apiece. Trust God will bless us with powerful short prayers tomorrow night.

Blaine Scogin
Co Moderator
Monday Night Watch

2013/1/20 15:36

Re:

Call info at beginning of thrrad.

2013/1/20 17:14

Re:

Brother Greg Gordon sharing on call for revival tonight. Call info at beginning of thread.

Blaine

2013/1/21 5:35

Re:

Reposting call to board. Call info at beginning of thrrad.

Blaine

2013/1/21 13:43

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy