SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Goshen Nurses Lose Jobs After Refusing Flu Vaccination

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
proudpapa

Re: ginnyrose

Hi ginnyrose

ginnyrose wrote ///However, a lot of these vaccinations today given for flu are not all inclusive in their effectiveness///

This is a good point, My Wifes sister is a doctor with her own clinic, She said that some of her clients that had the flu shot are comming down with the flu, they have tested them and sure enough it is the same strand of flu that they had a shot for.

We as Christians are under the Law of the Spirit rather than the Law of the letter. Some may argue that their is no Law in the bible that says thou shalt not take an influenza shot but if we have a conviction that we should not, as what these women in this artical have, than we should follow that conviction no matter the cost no matter what the arguments in opposition to our position is.

I do not personaly believe that the flu shot is a big moral issue even though I do believe those vaccinations that use aborted baby fetus are a moral issue.

I think what we are seeing in our society is conditioning drills that are being used for breaking down our resistance to a global totalitarian rule.

2013/1/12 13:54Profile

Re: Goshen Nurses Lose Jobs After Refusing Flu Vaccination

those dear women.....i might have mentioned this. i've always taken a flu shot since the winter of 2006, because my job at that time, required me to have direct contact with many people during the flu season, and i thought it prudent to do this....and thanks be to God, during that time period, 2006-09, never any flu.

this last year, 2012, i took a flu shot again, however on New Years day, i took ill. my health is such, that even having a temperature, means i have to go the ER at once, because it could be something life threatening.

i spent the first 5 days of 2013 in the hospital, it seems i had influenza type "A", i guess this years flu shot didnt work. my temperature never got above 100.1, nor was it 'stomach flu'....but they kept me 5 days, and you all know, they dont keep you 5 days in the hospital, unless something's "wrong" with you.

i wrote that, because maybe thats why i have seemed out of sorts to you, my brothers and sisters. Bill, ProudPapa, i'm thinking about you two brothers.....like i said, if i had posted anything to anybody that did not seem loving or Christ-like, i do beg your forgiveness....and that includes you two men...contention, backbiting is not my 'food'.

Saints, i dont what it is, but "something" in the very atmosphere seems OFF...like the stillness before a very big storm, i pray i'm wrong. much love to all in Christ Jesus, neil

2013/1/12 13:58
proudpapa

Re:HezWelling

Hi HezWelling

No hard feelings here. You where probably right about not being the wisest thing to bring up the Civil War in the 2 amendment thread, I think my position was very misunderstood and since I am no better at articulating than what I am, you where right about thinking it should not have been brought up.

2013/1/12 14:32Profile

God bless you "papa"

thanks for giving me grace brother...my name is neil....Hez Welling is a pen name....again, your grace to me, means a LOT...i should not have been getting that 'amped' up...sometimes i do, but Praise the Name of Jesus, He will bring me around to see my shortcomings and failures in fellowship...at least we can BOTH be transparent and authentic with one another via the Ministry of Christ and Him Crucified, and His Love.

That RIGHT THERE is the Blessed Testimony of Jesus....that we change the "cd" of how people just fuss and fight with one another, we dont let the enemy grab ahold of us....we belong to Jesus, and thats good, you are loved, neil

2013/1/12 14:45
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: God bless you "papa"

Question I have is, did the President and Vice President get a flu shot? This should tell you a lot.

2013/1/12 15:04Profile
proudpapa

Flu Vaccine Reaction Leaves Former Nurse a Quadriplegic

Flu Vaccine Reaction Leaves Former Nurse a Quadriplegic

This is the heartbreaking story of a former professor of nursing at a Connecticut university. She and her daughter, Katie, talk about what happened to their lives after a Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS) complication of a routine flu shot led to strokes and ended in complete paralysis for this once active, vibrant mother and grandmother.

http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/October-2011-(1)/Video---Flu-Vaccine-Reaction-Leaves-Former-Nurse-a.aspx

2013/1/12 16:01Profile
MrJob62

Lynchburg VA

Re: Goshen Nurses Lose Jobs After Refusing Flu Vaccination

I think things are different too. Yesterday I left the house at 5:45 am in a T shirt. I have been doing construction work for over 27 years I have never left the house like that in January. There is something different with the weather today. I heard last week that if you are 27 or younger you have never lived in a year with below average temperatures. I think if we would let all our decisions be guided by the touchstone of "Love your neighbor" we would develop clean renewable sources of energy that doesn't contribute to global warming or pollution.

James

2013/1/12 16:50Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Flu Vaccine Reaction Leaves Former Nurse a Quadriplegic

I would just like to state that flu shots DO work. The evidence is clear and overwhelming that flu shots can prevent most common strains of influenza during each subsequent flu season.

While there can be issues associated with medicine, they are very rare and the alternative (not getting a flu shot) can have increase the odds of medical issues that far outweigh the rare possibility of a side effect.

Still, I would urge anyone with concerns to educate himself/herself by looking into the matter. There are quite a few scientific studies online that would demonstrate -- including mathematically -- the usefulness (and all potential risks) of such vaccines.

2013/1/12 16:55Profile

Re:

Quote:
Question I have is, did the President and Vice President get a flu shot? This should tell you a lot. Mr BillPro

I believe they did Mr Bill Pro. I found the link but unfortunately the language associated with the shot of President Obama getting the jab is too offensive to post. Still the President at least did get the vaccine shot and its on line. Its not difficult to understand the concern which arrises from things that go wrong. But the benefit overall is overwhelmingly in favour of the vaccine. If we have a choice in the matter then I guess we should make an informed judgement ourselves.

2013/1/12 17:01
proudpapa

Re: ccchhhrrriiisss (only about 62% effective)

Hi ccchhhrrriiisss

ccchhhrrriiisss wrote ///I would just like to state that flu shots DO work. The evidence is clear and overwhelming that flu shots can prevent most common strains of influenza during each subsequent flu season.///

the fact is they are only about 62% effective according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Thomas Frieden

For me who has never had a flu shot and not even sure that I have ever had what would be classified as the acctual flu, I do not feel it is worth injecting mercury, aluminum and other poisions into my blood system for a 62% effectivness.

regardless of our position we should all agree on respecting each others convictiones and be opposed to anyone whom is opposed to that liberty of choice, That is the essence of the artical

Global seasonal influenza vaccines market to reach value of $3.8 billion by 2018 http://www.transworldnews.com/1195045/a70079/global-seasonal-influenza-vaccines-market-to-reach-value-of-3-point-8-billion-by-2018

2013/1/12 17:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy