SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello from Sherebyah

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sherebyah

Hello from Sherebyah

Hello all dear saints

I joined this site quite sometime back and was not aware that I can share my testimony here. Doing it now for His glory...!

I was born and raised in Gujarat, west north of India. I was born Christian but wasn't a born again Christian until the age of 14. My parents were struggling in their walk with God but still were very mindful that me and my sister read and know our Bible well. I am so indebted to my parents for that.

From very child hood I was obedient, bright in study and was considered as very good boy in general in family and in society. As teenage yrs arrived I became slave of youthful lusts. By the powerful examplary life of Bro. Bakht Singh and his ministry God convicted me of my sinful life. I was living in a way which looked holy from outside butd no one would find out how wretched and sinful I was within me.

Gave my life to Christ at age of 14 and got baptised. Did not feel any great change in my life. Though words of God started working in my life mightily still I lived a life of compromise for many years. At times I used to fall on my knees and weep and sob confessing my sins and other times I longed to enjoy and did enjoy sinful thoughts and pleasures. I wasted many years in this terrible situation upon which I simply weep today. But God in His mercy never ever let me go, He fulfilled His words in my life that "If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself." 2 Timothy 2:13. He brought me back on track by His loving and corrective hands.

I landed in US 5 yrs ago as a Software Engineer. I work in Wall St. in New York City in one of the top notch bank of the country but my heart is sold out to God. Everyday walking down to work has become a great challenge. Feel like run away from this evil world and dedicate myself in full time ministry. I walk on the streets of New York with tears in my eyes almost everyday looking around the lostness and sinfulness of this world and these so called prosperous people have no clue in how great danger they are in their sins.

Leonard Ravenhill, A W Tozer, Watchman Nee are my mentor since last 20 years. Recently found Bro. Keith Daniel and God has used him so mightily in my life to wake me up to many blessed realities of Christian life and walk with God. I met him personally and talked with him for 10 minutes a month ago and I was so stunned looking at him, the radiance of God's presence so visible in his life and in his preaching. Cant go to sleep without listening one of his sermon daily.

I request all you dear saints to pray for me as one of your weakest brother. Currently I live in Glen Gardner, New Jersey with my godly wife Yarusha and 2 beutiful kids, my daughter Krupa,11 and my son Anugrah, 7. I attend Times Square Church in their Satellite campus in Roxbury, NJ.

May God bless you all..

In Christ, His bondslave
Sherebyah Tisbi

2013/1/9 16:44Profile

Re: Hello from Sherebyah

What a wonderful clear testimony Sherebyah. Praise God for preserving you and for your witness.

2013/1/9 16:54
sherebyah

Re:

Thanks amrkelly. May God almighty revive us in these passing days where many are living in compromise and even many churhces are also no different....!

2013/1/9 17:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Welcome to the SermonIndex website, may God bless you as you benefit from these free resources offered. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. Here are some recommended audio resources that have blessed many and might be something for you to first take a look at:

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282

The Revival Hymn by Various Speakers
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903

Judgment Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=235&commentView=itemComments

His and His Alone by K.P. Yohannan
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=21381&commentView=itemComments

2013/1/9 17:16Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Welcome Sherebyah. Lovely to hear your testimony.

2013/1/10 6:22Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

It is gratifying to hear how God worked in your life and will continue to work as long as we cooperate with Him.

Thank-you for sharing and may God bless you with opportunities to minister to your fellow employees.

ginnyrose

2013/1/10 7:42Profile
sherebyah

Re:

Thank you so much ginnyrose for your encouragement.

Continue to pray for me whenever good Lord brings me into your remembrance.

God has put in me unquenchable hunger for His words and I spent much time in reading His words , meditating upon it with much prayer.

2013/1/10 12:49Profile
David01-72

Texas

Beautiful testimony brother Sherebyah! This reminds me of my own testimony. Growing up knowing about God and his Son, but didnt get how everything connected.

God Bless you and your family
In Love in Christ
DavidC

2013/1/10 16:41Profile
sherebyah

Re:

Bro. David

We all are children of first Adam so more or less everybody's story is same but What a great joy it is to be found in Christ the second Adam...!

May God almighty help us to walk before Him at any cost.

In Christ
Sherebyah

2013/1/10 16:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy