SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : must watch garden video

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
proudpapa

must watch garden video

I found this to be more than just a great garden video, it reveales Gods ways as being so supiour to our own ways.
sucessful gardening without tilling, fertalizing, watering or useing pesticides great video

,BACK TO EDEN shares the story of one man’s lifelong journey, walking with God and learning how to get back to the simple, productive methods of sustainable provision that were given to man in the garden of Eden. The organic growing system that has resulted from Paul Gautschi’s incredible experiences has garnered the interest of visitors from around the world. However, never until now have Paul’s methods been documented and shared like this!,

check out the film at http://backtoedenfilm.com/#movie

2013/1/9 15:50Profile
SolaVeritas

SK Canada

Re: must watch garden video

Thank you so much for this link! I liked it from the start but when I saw it lasts 1 hour and 40 minutes I thought no way will I watch all of this. Well, I was wrong. It's worth watching for the practical advice, the nutritional info and the devotional parts alike. Fascinating.

2013/1/10 22:25Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

It is an incredible, amazing and fascinating video to watch.

It is certainly more than just gardening, because God is involved.

Thanks.

2013/1/11 10:30Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Very interesting. Too bad it is so long...I was telling my husband about it and he told me to watch it and then tell him what he said. SIGH

I think there are a lot of excellent points to be learned from it. Thanks for posting it.

ginnyrose

2013/1/11 13:06Profile

wow, not only is this incredibly informative, as you say proudpapa, much God has to say about Himself being the Gardener!

2013/1/11 16:27

Wonderful God

Sisters and brothers,

I am weeping over this testimony of Paul Gautschi Like Jesus with the parables of the sower and the farmer and the gardener...what a way to reach out to the young people who are so searching for the answers in everything organic.(One of which a daughter of mine.}

And as a couple in the movie say, God is releasing this now so that we can prepare for the days ahead in growing our own food. Thank you, brother proudpapa for posting this. God is so good, so wonderful, so wanting to pour out the abundant life on us.

It is also a picture of our "depleted" soil which is not bearing good fruit...like the organized church, the institutional way of thinking, the ways of man....we think we are rich but we are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. Dear Lord, forgive us for going our own way. Restore us to your way in all areas of our life. In Jesus Name
LM

2013/1/11 17:38
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this video!!! EVERYONE needs to take the time to watch it.

2013/1/13 16:36Profile
proudpapa

RE:/by proudpapa on 2013/1/9 12:50:20

I found this to be more than just a great garden video, it reveales Gods ways as being so supiour to our own ways.
sucessful gardening without tilling, fertalizing, watering or useing pesticides great video

,BACK TO EDEN shares the story of one man’s lifelong journey, walking with God and learning how to get back to the simple, productive methods of sustainable provision that were given to man in the garden of Eden. The organic growing system that has resulted from Paul Gautschi’s incredible experiences has garnered the interest of visitors from around the world. However, never until now have Paul’s methods been documented and shared like this!,

check out the film at http://backtoedenfilm.com/#movie

//

It is getting close to time to think about gardening so If anyone missed viewing this video before, I would encourage giving it a look.

2013/2/26 23:42Profile
proudpapa

bump

2016/3/17 18:15Profile

Re:

Perfect timing, for my garden.

Thanks!

2016/3/17 19:23

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy