SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : MUST HEAR SERMON: Crazy Christians by Steve Gallagher

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 MUST HEAR SERMON: Crazy Christians by Steve Gallagher

Dear Saints,

This message by Steve Gallagher was just delivered recently and I believe he is sharing the true burden of the Lord towards His Church in this day. An apostasy is coming, may we be found ready and abiding in the Lord. Listen to this message and heed it your life might depend on it.

Crazy Christians by Steve Gallagher
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=24212&commentView=itemComments

Topic: End Times
Scripture(s): 2 Thessalonians 2
Description: It began when Pastor Steve felt the Lord impress a message into his heart which he in turn translated into his own vernacular: "Christians are crazy if they don't immerse themselves in My Word while they still can." The world is becoming increasingly darker. Random murders and bizarre weather patterns are becoming commonplace. But the "perilous times" of the last days are not physical but spiritual. Satan's power to deceive and seduce are growing every day. It is critical that we spiritually prepare ourselves.

2013/1/2 20:12Profile

Re: MUST HEAR SERMON: Crazy Christians by Steve Gallagher

Amen, Greg, to this sermon by Steve G.
Praying it is not too late for many who are so immersed in the world that they are in perilous waters.

2013/1/3 1:35
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Amen brother. There is a great sobriety to this message and brother Steve G. shares with a prophetic urgency to the body of Christ this warning.

2013/1/3 10:30Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

thank you for sharing this... a MUST-HEAR for me,

2013/1/4 21:57Profile
mackaymarsh

I think he's right...

"It's what the Pharisees did; they had the Word of God, but they had so covered it over with their traditions year after year by the first century Judaism didn't even slightly resemble what God had in mind, way back when.

…We’ve (the Church) have done the exact same thing…"

Steve Gallagher – “Crazy Christians”

2013/1/8 14:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy