Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello from the middle

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
redwyvrin

Newton, Ks.

Hello from the middle

Hello brothers and sisters I am 36 and been a christian for less than a year. I feel a powerful pull though to tell everyone just how lost they are and I mean everyone from the street to the church I see so much that is not God in places that claim God. It breaks my heart.

2005/3/5 11:15Profile
moreofHim

Re: Hello from the middle

Ricki,

welcome to SI. It breaks my heart as well, but I have to say that it lifts my heart to see, that as a new believer, your eyes have been opened in such a way.

You're right everyone, in the church as well as out of it, needs to ask the Lord "search me and know me. see if there be any wicked way in me."

Even as a so-called- christian I was as lost as could be until three years ago when I realized that I had not given my whole and complete life over to Him. I was still trying to run my own life (parts of it). The Lord is either Lord of ALL or not Lord at all. :)

Stick around and enjoy some sermons and fellowship. You will probably see that you are in good company.

In Him, Chanin

2005/3/5 11:31Profile
redwyvrin

Newton, Ks.

Re:

It would be nice to think that they will come to the point that they would ask God to search and correct them. But the truth in the matter is that they believe in there heart that they are doing Gods work and will. Just ask them. I believe what the "church" Needs is a wakeup they need there feet put in the fire. The question is how do you wakeup someone that believes they are more awake than you are.

And I have been enjoying the sermons I have been challenged by Art Katz and Paris Reidhead the last two days. I found the site by looking for things by Ray Comfort. I really like what he has to say it really speaks to my spirit and soul.

Thank you for the encourogment and may God bless you in all that you do. 8-)

2005/3/5 12:02Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hello brothers and sisters I am 36 and been a christian for less than a year.

Great to have you on the site! I know the Lord will teach you Himself and grow you in the [b]grace[/b] and [b]knoweldge[/b] of God. I recommend you listen and watch some sermons from this site as you have time. Start with: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

also check out the other sermons recommened on the front page of the site. Welcome and blessings.

2005/3/9 22:04Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy