SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Grand Ayatollah Declares All Christian Women May be Raped

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Grand Ayatollah Declares All Christian Women May be Raped

This is being reported a Syrian rebel declaration, but Ahmad Al Baghdadi Al Hassani is a Shiite Grand Ayatollah who hails from Iraq. He appears to be affiliated with some Syrian faction, but it’s unclear exactly which one, and has had his clashes with other Grand Ayatollahs.

Grand Ayatollah Ahmad Al Baghdadi Al Hassani’s declaration that Christians are polytheists is not unprecedented, but it does serve as a reminder of how fragile even Dhimmi People of the Book status is.

Jihadi leader Ahmad Al Baghdadi Al Hassani has spoken of Christians as polytheists and friends of the Zionists, in an Egyptian TV address. The extremist leader further stressed they must choose “Islam or death”, while their women and girls may legitimately be regarded as wives of Muslims.

That’s an indirect way of saying that any Christian woman or girl may be captured and raped, even if she is already married, since ...

read more: http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/grand-ayatollah-declares-all-christian-women-may-be-raped/

2012/12/20 10:10Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Grand Ayatollah Declares All Christian Women May be Raped

LORD! HAVE MERCY!

2012/12/20 10:23Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Yes and the Western governments who are backing the revolutionist in Syria (like they did in Egypt, Libia, et al) are giving an open door to these extremist Islamist groups to seize power!

2012/12/20 10:51Profile

lets just consider this for a second.

we know thru God the Holy Ghost, how dark of heart these men are...its readily apparent.

Now i read my dear mother Ginnyrose exclaim "Lord have mercy!"...and i think of her, like a mother, OR older sister.

Now i've 'eaten' of the Sermon on the Mount...its Beauty, its Sweep, its Truth....any saint reading and seeking the Whole Counsel of God, is blessed by Such..yes?

thats where the tension comes in....."Blessed are the peacemakers.....".....we simply must walk like Jesus, but sometimes we HAVE to "walk" like King David, meaning consider the Israeli Defense Forces, and what they face on a DAILY basis...and yes, i KNOW, the majority of them, dont believe Messiah has come and WILL return...i know this, but what alternative do THEY have?

it would be the same, God forbid, if i saw my mother in the Faith, Ginnyrose, beset upon by these dark hearted men....like King David would i not have to end them?

and believe me, i would do it in the flash of an eye...but THERE is that tension.....and just speaking for myself...its always there....the Jesus who lives IN me, and the "King David", who WILL defend, either the Land, and the women and children in it, and use lethal means to do this.

Now these "imam"s.....to the Church in America, these threats are hollow, to the suffering saints in the Churches in arab lands, they are not.

my concerns, this is just me, my concerns are regarding this sudden full court press IN THIS NATION, to hollow out the 2nd amendment...its not my intention to go off topic, but in a way, to me, they are related.

it seems to me, all those who give support and covering to those who murder babies.....are now screaming "how we have to protect the children", and the way they intend on doing this is, is by eviscerating the 2nd amendment.

NOW, i do feel like i'm going off topic..;.so i'll stop.

2012/12/20 11:23
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Heyday,

You are right brother. The Christians had more freedom under the
reign of the dictators such as Mubarak and even Assad than they
do with the Islamic extremists such as the Muslim Brotherhood.

Yet the U.S. under president Obama continue to support those
that are bent on the destruction of Israel.

Mike

2012/12/20 11:40Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

I have been thinking about this issue all day long...makes me wonder why these Islamic males hate women so bad OR do they think the Christian woman are so wonderful they want them for themselves? Or....whatever, I do not know what motivates them except the DEVIL.

In any case, knowing this, I think it should behoove all Christian ladies to search the Scriptures, get close to God and throw themselves under the sheltering wings of the LORD for protection. I have been doing this for years but this threat seems overwhelming. Yet, as I consider this I could wonder how many times have I been in danger but the LORD protected me AND I did not know it? Maybe this is not as big a threat to the Christian lady as it appears...dunno...but we still have to live it one day at a time. When we feel in our spirit that extra precautions needs to be taken, we must do so. And pray while doing so.

ginnyrose

2012/12/20 17:51Profile

البغدادي

If you click on the link in the top right hand corner of the video it will take you to the YouTube original upload which is dates August 2011. Also the actual quote from the cleric is cited as follows: “Jihadi leader Ahmad Al Baghdadi Al Hassani has spoken of Christians as polytheists and friends of the Zionists, in an Egyptian TV address. The extremist leader further stressed they must choose “Islam or death”, while their women and girls may legitimately be regarded as wives of Muslims”.

It is only in the diatribe underneath this quote which interprets the quote to mean that Islamists can legitimately rape christian women. Unless the author Daniel Greenfield, who is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Centre, speaks fluent Arabic, I fail to see how his remarks can be substantiated.

Clearly if the quotation “Islam or death” is true then the following comments “their women and girls can be legitimately viewed as wives of Muslims” is in the context of “their” husbands and fathers having declined Islam and thereby have had their heads chopped off. Do you think that in dealing with Islam anyone is going to show just a little intelligence and common sense? It seems unlikely. So much easier to just talk rubbish.

2012/12/20 19:13

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy