SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 10 year Anniversary of the Ministry of SermonIndex

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 10 year Anniversary of the Ministry of SermonIndex

Saints,

It is wonderful to think and shocking how it has been 10 years of this ministry. It has truly be 10 years of God's faithfulness where he has proven time and time again that He is able to provide all that is needed to those that seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Also this ministry has clearly been a sovereign working of God in His plan and purpose (Ephesians 1:9, Ephesians 3:11). It also has and continues to prove that God uses the weak and ignoble in this world for His great Gospel work (1 Corinthians 1:27).

Continually I am of the mind that God is the author and finisher of every true work for His kingdom and my desire and prayer is that God would be glorified in this ministry till the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe this ministry is here to strengthen the body of Christ in these last days with the Old Paths which the saints of God have traveled upon since Adam, through all the prophets (Hebrews 11). Many ministries begin out of the great ideas of men. Few begin out of a burden from God.

With millions of sermons going out from the site in text, audio and video over the 10 years almost every single country in the world has used and accessed the site. I believe more than ever the message of these classic preachers is needed to be heard. May God give continued utterance to these men who heard and knew God truly.

One of the first messages and the reasons for the starting of the website was the Lord bringing Leonard Ravenhill's message on revival into my path. The set of 12 videos that were sent to me were some of the first messages put up and here are these messages for free download and viewing as a podcast:

Leonard Ravenhill - Video Revival Messages
http://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/leonard-ravenhill-video-revival/id436890349

May the Lord be glorified and honoured till the coming of the Lord with the wide free distribution of these sermons. Since the beginning of this ministry the Lord clearly gave the burden not to ever sell the sermons and we have been blessed to keep to that burden in obedience.

---

This small note has been a constant reminder to me of the sobriety of serving the Lord in ministry and the fact that we are just servants serving Him. Thank you for your continued prayers saints and servant hearts in being a part of this ministry:

Remember it is the work of the Lord! God began it and He will be faithful to finish it for His testimony and glory. You are just a little boy with a few loaves and fish to give to Jesus. Depend on Him, not on yourself nor your abilities, ministry experience or self-confidence. Remember! It is still: Not by might, not by power but by His Spirit. A time is coming when you will stand before God. Everything done for self-promotion, praise of men or success will be burnt away, just a heap of ashes! The will of your Heavenly Father should be your only concern.

K.P. Yohannan: True kingdom leadership is simply servanthood. Jesus said, 'If anyone desires to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all.' True godliness comes through brokenness; it is broken people that God uses because they are willing to listen and obey. Ministry will be always a joy; if the source of our strength and the foundational reason of all we do is Christ and Him alone.

2012/12/19 18:41Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: 10 year Anniversary of the Ministry of SermonIndex

Glory to God. Only He alone could have done it and brought the ministry this far.

Acts 5:39, "But if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it...

It is of God.

God bless.

2012/12/20 8:15Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Hallelujah! and yes Glory be to God!

2012/12/20 9:51Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Quote:
It is wonderful to think and shocking how it has been 10 years of this ministry. It has truly be 10 years of God's faithfulness where he has proven time and time again that He is able to provide all that is needed to those that seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Also this ministry has clearly been a sovereign working of God in His plan and purpose (Ephesians 1:9, Ephesians 3:11).

Praise the Lord! Sermonindex has been a tremendous blessing over the last several years.

2012/12/21 11:01Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

On Facebook we have posted a image celebrating 10 years of SermonIndex: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/576285_181992445279012_1465557445_n.jpg

We do not want to overly emphasize this 10 year period but it is important to have reminders and landmarks. These things make me introspect and ensure that the Lord is still in this work and guiding it 100%. That we are staying true to the purpose and reason for the ministry, etc.

Thank you for your kind comments and continued prayers.

2012/12/21 11:19Profile
PQ

Europe

I say thank you to Brother Greg and Others who have remained faithful to GOD's work.

The way in which i came across the site and the time in my life that i came across the site, it is indeed of the LORD. And whatsoever that is born of GOD overcomes the world. Halleluyah!

pq*

2012/12/21 18:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Just wanted to bring this up again for those that have not seen this.

2012/12/23 9:12Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re:

Thank you sermonindex and family, I am really thankful for this ministry...
you contribute a lot for my walk in Christ..

2012/12/24 9:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy