SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : 2 Billion pixel photo of Mt. Everest

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

2 Billion pixel photo of Mt. Everest

here's the link:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/Gigapans/EBC_Pumori_050112_8bit_FLAT/EBC_Pumori_050112_8bit_FLAT.html

2012/12/19 14:58
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: 2 Billion pixel photo of Mt. Everest

Romans 1:20 - Creation Testifies About It's Creator

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." ( Romans 1:20 )
Creation itself testifies about it's Creator. Psalm 19 says, "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." ( Psalm 19:1 ) It is impossible to live and breath in this world without recognizing God. Just observing nature in itself is proof to that.

Psalm 19 goes on to say, "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard." ( Psalm 19:1-3 ) Creations voice goes out and translates into every known tongue. What it is declaring is the glory and majesty of God. By observing how specific and exact the interworking of all of creation, one can only come to the conclusion that there is a God.

God's glory is displayed by the things around us. God's invisible qualities, eternal power and divine nature are shown to us in how we are made, the world in which we live and the universe surrounding us. God has made himself clearly known to us. All of humankind is without an excuse before Him, because who He is has been revealed in creation.

Many people will reject this truth and search into human wisdom to make sense of this life. Whether through books and knowledge or vain pursuit of personal understanding. Many will ignore the tale tell signs of God, because of a hard heart. Today it is my prayer that you will take a moment to observe how unique and beautiful the fingerprint of God is on our lives. I pray that you take a moment to thank Him and praise Him for how wonderful He has made everything for us and how awesome it is that we can know about Him. And thank Him for how He revealed himself to us by creation.

from: http://www.jcblog.net/romans/1/180-romans-120-creation-testifies-about-its-creator

2012/12/19 15:22Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Neat photo.

I noticed that in the glacier region, there was a lot of trash strwn around. After zooming in, I noticed that it was a huge camp with lots of tents, people and donkeys in it.

Also, if you go far right, and zoom in at the base of the glacier area, you will notice a "village" with brick/wooden houses.

Neat.

2012/12/19 16:03Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Awesome.

If they did this for Mt. Ararat, I could search for the ark.

2012/12/19 16:52Profile

WOW, what an amazing testimony of God's creation and the abilities God has given men in this day and age. Thank you for posting. Almost like being there...but not quite :-)
L

2012/12/19 22:37
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Neat.

Thanks for sharing.

2012/12/20 18:05Profile
staff

Re:

Amazing thanks Staff

2012/12/20 18:56Profile